rf power262 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : Shortwave
- Dual loop antenna system
- A combination of two rotating broadband magnetic Alford loops is a powerful means for getting a better short-wave reception.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Accessible Digipan
- Blind and visually impaired ham radio operators can now operate PSK31 in a powerful and accessible application
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KiwiSDR SK3W
- Online WEB SDR (Software Defined Radio) receiver powered by OpenWebRX based at SK3W in Fernebo Sweden, offering an improved user interface whole LF and HF band coverage, but with limited user access.
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- A Few ALS-600 Projects
- A collection of modifications and improvements to the Ameritron ALS-600 ham radio RF power amplifier
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Yaesu FT100D VHF/UHF Faulty RF Amplifier Repair
- Replacing the Yaesu FT100D SRF7043 VHF/UHF RF MOSFET Power Amplifier
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mirage BD-35
- Official product page of the Mirage BD-35 dual band VHF UHF RF power amplifier
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mirage BD-35 Manual
- Manual of the BD-35 Dual Band VHF UHF RF power amplifier by Mirage Amp
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RM VLA 200 Reviews
- eHam reviews of the RM VLA 200 VHF RF power amplifier
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Repairing a TE-Systems 1452G
- Slides of a TE systems 1452 reparation including the schematic diagram of this monoband VHF RF Power amplifier
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-7800R
- The FT-7800R provides 50 Watts of power on the 144 Mhz band, and 40 Watts on the 430 MHz, and is designed for simplicity of operation along with high performance in the receiver section.
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Amplifier
- European dealer for Ham Amplifier, amateur radio RF power amplifier by Zhong Xing
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SDR-Radio.com is a Windows console for Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, government, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the software provides a powerful interface for all SDR users
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Power Amplifier using 4CX1500B
- 4CX1500B RF amplifier schematic, working 1.8 MHz to 29.7 MHz
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yet Another Amp for the 817
- An HF 10-20m portable RF power amplifier based on the RD16HHF1 FETS giving 25 W.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple 50W RF Power Amplifier
- A simple RF power amplifier initially designed for 40 meter band can work on 10 15 20 40 80 meters
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- How to Design an RF Power Amplifier
- This video will provide a foundation for understanding how power amplifier circuits work. If you are new to High Frequency Power Amplifier Circuit Design, this is the place to start.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew dummy load
- A simple 50 ohm dummy load to test transmitters. includes a simple RF diode detector to measure the peak voltage, and calculate the power
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Power Meter
- The design is based around an AD8307 logarithmic amplifier, assembled in a case made of copper clad scraps.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Modern Directional Power/SWR Meter
- Every ham needs an RF power meter. Here is a high performance unit to build at home.
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem 2m power 706 power up dc power dc-power hf power hf power amp hv power low power low power am low power amp low power fm mas power more power no power
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links