rf tools18 links
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Magnetic Loop 600 KHz-4MHz
- The antenna is built on a cross-shaped frame with spar width (and height) of 48 inches, providing a height of 52 inches and a width of 49 inches. This antenna costs only about $45 to construct and can be built in just a few hours using simple hand tools. The best part is that the performance on 160M and 80M is excellent
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- RadioQTH - Ham radio vanity license search
- RadioQTH Amateur Radio Vanity License Search: This site shows vanity call sign requests filed with the FCC, when call signs will be available for vanity applications and other useful tools that will help in the search for the perfect amateur radio vanity call sign.
[ Hits: 3427 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 4442 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- SAT-Service Schneider
- Digital radio mondiale DRM products, measuring tools, Magnetic field probes, RF power meters, Broadband loop antennas, DRM devices and services
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio Signal Path Loss
- Article about the essentials of radio signal path loss, its causes and prediction, and its use in radio coverage and wireless survey tools
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UTSOURCE.net is a professional purchasing B2B & B2C tools in electronic components field. UTSOURCE provides different types such as IC, Modules, RF transistors, Electronic components, passive components
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- AEA - Wireless software
- AEA Wireless Director Software Series turns PC's (running Windows 95/98/2000/ME or NT) into powerful tools that expand the use and power of SWR, Return Loss and Complex Impedance Analyzers.
[ Hits: 2719 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- RF Cool Tools Real Time Design
- RFCoolTools RLC Filter Simulation, S-parameter Plotter, Filter Optimization,Broadband Impedance Match
[ Hits: 3429 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- ACE-HF Propagation Prediction Software
- ACE HF Pro, ACE HF Mobile are Radio Frequency (RF) propagation analysis tools designed for military applications.
This version allows the user to analyze the entire HF spectrum using a single fixed transmitter location and multiply receive locations.
[ Hits: 10024 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Free windows application for RF Microwave and Wireless applications. AppCAD is useful for the design and analysis of many circuits, signals, and systems using products from discrete transistors and diodes to Silicon and GaAs integrated circuits. AppCad is a unique suite of RF design tools and computerized Application Notes to make your wireless design job faster and easier
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- VSWR Calculator
- This calculator converts between VSWR and Return Loss, Reflection Coefficient, Mismatch Loss, and Reflected Power.
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- WinRFCalc Free Windows RF Calculator
- A multi tool Windows program that has been designed to offer the EMC RF and Radio Engineer a large variety of tools for Attenuation calculation, VSWR analysis, FIR Filter calculations, EMC system configuration, Radar testing , RF Filter calculation and much more without the need of a live internet connection.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SIGVIEW spectrum analyzer
- Complete real time signal analysis software with wide range of powerful FFT spectral analysis tools, statistics functions and comprehensive visualization system.
[ Hits: 11500 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- RF Impedance Matching Calculator
- Calculates the network to match a line to a specific complex load. This online tool calculates the matching network necessary to terminate a line of the specified characteristic impedence Zo in a specific complex load impedence RL + jXL at a specified frequency.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RF Exposure Evaluating Your Station
- How do you practically conduct an RF exposure evaluation of your station? What information do you need and what values must you compute? What are the tools and techniques readily available to the casual operator to ensure compliance with the FCC regulations about RF exposure
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- I have RFI, now what - Quantification
- This article will cover gathering some software tools used for RFI location and removal.
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- RF Probe
- The Sharpie Probe, homemade with simple tools and few resistors
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsrf tools tools vhf tools ham radio tools propagation tools wave tools wireless tools propagation prediction tools tools code morse
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links