ring amplifier32 links
Antennas : Satellite
- Adding to an Arrow Satellite Antenna
- By adding a tripod for mounting, bearing indicators, and a pre-amplifier, you can create an impressive antenna system for picking up FM signals from AO-51.
[ Hits: 4491 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VE - Canada - PEI DX LODGE
- Prince Edward Island. The PEI DX Lodge offers a turnkey operation from a custom designed shack featuring state of the art transceivers/amplifiers, etc. and the ultimate in antennas on every band.
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Lance Johnson Engineering
- Manufacturer of ham radio accessories, D-LAY-5 Rotor Brake Delay, ECP-1 Remote 40-80-160 Preamplifier, GP-1 Radial Buss , Kansas City Keyer Elizabeth CO
[ Hits: 1266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7758 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4530 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Heathkit SB200 Amplifier
- Restoring an Heathkit SB200 Amplifier
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YAESU FL-2100Z Amplifier Repairs
- The FL-2100Z amplifier referenced in the following images is the 6-Band model covering 10m thru 160m (no WARC bands) and not the 9-Band version that included the WARC bands. Modifications, schematics and manual
[ Hits: 3129 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Yaesu FL-2100 linear amplifier
- Repairing a Yaesu FL-2100 having both the 572b failed
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Reapairing FL-2100B amplifier
- EB5AGV Workbench: Yaesu FL-2100B amplifier restoration
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
[ Hits: 1854 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N4ATS - Devoted to the Yaesu FL-7000 Amplifier. I have been rebuilding, repairing, and applying modifications to the Yaesu FL-7000 amplifier for 15 years. Over 200 units completed and counting!
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Pondering a QRO Amplifier?
- Matrix of several popular amplifiers currently on the market
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 10983 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3710 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier
- This is a 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier, covering the 80 and 160 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Measuring Zs in solid-state amplifier
- Measuring the output impedance (Zs) of solid-state broadband HF amplifiers operating in class AB eham article by ZS6BIM
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Anatomy of a Loudspeaker
- There are a number of important technical issues relating to the matching of speakers to amplifiers, and to the wiring of multiple speaker systems
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building Your Own AM Tuner
- Hi-Fi AM Tuner and Amplifier
[ Hits: 1433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsring amplifier 14 mhz ring guy ring key ring omi ring ring-o tic ring 20 m ring antennas ferrite ring o ring rotator ring beam ring calc ring core ring gear ring radiator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links