rtty soundcard9 links
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3512 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- RCKskimmer is able to search for digital signals (RTTY, BPSK31, BPSK63 and BPSK125) in a FFT-spectrum of a standard receiver like K3, FT1000x, ... or a SDR receiver with a NF-connection to the soundcard of the PC by using the MMVARI module.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2206 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1474 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18707 | Votes: 367 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 5805 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Gritty it is a Freeware RTTY decoder for Windows XP/7/8, it decodes a single signal in the 3-kHz audio coming from the transceiver via a soundcard, just like any other RTTY program.
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- PSK31 Interface
- Fairly simple way to interface a computer soundcard to an HF rig to operate PSK31. This interface also works for SSTV & RTTY, and has been tested with a Kenwood TS-140.
[ Hits: 3020 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2768 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
You can try similar termsrtty soundcard soundcard soundcard log soundcard tnc tnc soundcard ft450d soundcard interface soundcard soundcard decoder soundcard interface soundcard interfacing soundcard packet sstv soundcard virtual soundcard 75 rtty cw rtty
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links