rtty167 links - and 3 categories
Contesting : Rules
- CQ WW DX Contest Rules
- Rules of the CQ WW DX Contest in different languages
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SARTG Contest
- SARTG RTTY contest new year and WW-RTTY rules and results
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PJ7E DX Pedition
- PJ7E Sint Maarten 10 10 2010, will operate six stations 24 hours a day for 10 days, starting on 10-10-10. Band Plan includes 6M to 160M on CW, SSB, and RTTY.
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- T6JP Afghanistan
- By OZ2JBC / 5Q2J 80-10m, but mainly 20-10m; RTTY PSK
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5V7TH TOGO DXpedition
- 27 oktober - 6 november 2012
30/20/17/15/12/10/6 meter band
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IG9Y - Lampedusa Island 2013
- The Lampedusa 2013 DXpedition is comprised of an international team from 6 countries. We will be on the air October l 17 thru October 30, 2013 running 4 stations on 160M through 6M (SSB/CW/RTTY).
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G3LIV Data Interfaces
- Data interfaces for PSK31 ,CW, RTTY, SSTV, FSK by G3LIV
[ Hits: 1294 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Wolphi-Link Android Smart phone to FT-817 857 897 interface
- Wolphi-Link is an Android Smartphone to Ham Radio interface. Wolphi-Link works with DroidSSTV, DroidPSK, DroidRTTY and Morse Decoder. It will work with radios which don't have a VOX.
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Getting Started on RTTY
- A complete guide to start using MMTTY to start trasmitting in RTTY. This is a basic but complete RTTY guide for those who want to quickly start RTTY communications.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF Weather Fax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-897D PSK and RTTY Operation
- Determining the audio input and output connections on the FT-897D.
[ Hits: 1588 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- RTTY Basics
- Introduction to RTTY by G3LDI
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI problems running RTTY
- You may never have an RFI problem when running SSB, but all of a sudden you find RFI creeping into your system when using RTTY. Learn why and how to solve it.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The SB-200 Sleeper Mod
- The SB-200 Sleeper a 1KW RTTY-duty Contest Amplifier
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TS-590S and Ham Radio Deluxe PSK31 CW
- How to setup HRD with TS-590 for PSK31 RTTY and CW avoiding Mic audio on TX.
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- DroidRTTY is an Android app to decode and encode Ham Radio RTTY with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Mscan Meteo V 3.2
- Access to weather forecasts while at sea or at home
Weather fax, RTTY, Navtex commercial program
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- IRTTY2 is an HF Ham Radio modem for RTTY (170 hz, 45 baudot) mode.
Easy to use but powerful, with waterfall and Macros.
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- A new app for Ham Radio running on IPhone and IPod touch.
Multimode is a modem for RTTY BPsk31 & QPsk31, with spectrum analyzer and Macros for easy operations.
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FSK interface and CW Keying Interface
- Easy to build RS232 keying interface for FSK and CW. Works with most popular RTTY software like MMTTY. Also works for with most contest software such as N1MM and Writelog for CW keying. Uses the RS232 port RTS, DTR, or TX data, optically isolated, PC boards available.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 9.67 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links