rv antenna202 links - and 2 categories
- N9ZRT Kite-Lifted Antennas
- Kite-lifted wire winch consists of 1/4 mile of 15 gauge, bare, solid, aluminum wire, spooled onto a wide pneumatic hose reel. The base pivot-platform locks into place for changing wind direction.
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 17254 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
[ Hits: 1864 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
[ Hits: 10201 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4746 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 3032 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
[ Hits: 1509 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23774 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- The G5RV Multiband Antenna
- A French translation of the ARRL antenna compendium chapter about the G5RV Multi-band antenna,
[ Hits: 1521 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building a G5RV Antenna
- Martin G8NQN article on homebrewing a G5RV Antenna
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortened G5RV
- A shortened G5RV antenna design
[ Hits: 3661 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Notes on Axial-Mode Helical Antennas in Amateur Service. Helix Basics, Modeling Issues, and Short Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground
[ Hits: 1542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 4044 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 13738 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 7333 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The humble Yagi or should that be Uda
- Article about Yagi-UDA antennas
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- ZS6BKW Antenna
- A G5RV revisitation by G0GSF Brian in a PDF File
[ Hits: 3726 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6950 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Bob's Electronics
- Bob's Electronics serve a wide market of customers throughout the Midwes, supports brand names such as Bendix King, ICOM, Relm, Uniden, Antenna Specialist, Antennex, Cushcraft, DB Products, Maxrad, Sinclair, and numerous others.
[ Hits: 1497 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m ssb antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 6m antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna antenna 20m antenna mf antenna zl bcb antenna cb antenna eh antenna end fed antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links