rv antenna168 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 6M : 6 meter Yagi Antennas
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 80m Limited Space Antenna
- 46ft multi-band antenna for small gardens. Works well on 80m. An excellent DX performer and is an ideal replacement for your half size G5RV
[ Hits: 3333 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Frame Antenna for 80m
- A frame antenna for the 80 meters band, built to be folded and to be easy to be mounted and dismounted. This antenna is suitable for indoor and QRP use, bandwidth is just 10kHz and should be observed a proper distance while transmitting due to high voltage.
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- Magnetic Loop for the 2m band
- Such kind of omnidirectional antenna gives the possibility to be QRV with horizontal polarisation, as commonly used for the CW and SSB section of the 2m band. This actual design shows a 1.3:1 bandwidth of about 150kHz, centered to 144.200MHz.
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Portable wire antennas
- This document describe serveral wire antennas, from the folded dipole, to the common halfwave monoband antenna for those who want to make HF portable operations in holiday.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Balcony Mounted Buddistick Antenna by KP4MD
- The antenna handles 250 watts and covers 40 through 10 meters, with an optional add on coil for 80 and 60 meters. The author in this pages includes an interesting video in which describes the antenna setup, and the importance of the shunting coil on lower bands like 40 and 80 meters. SWR curves diagrams are also included and demonstrate the influence on resonating frequency of the shunting coil.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Stealthy / Covert Antennas
- This article deal with various means to covertly operate radio systems while going unobserved.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- How to be a net control operator
- A great way to provide a public service and maintain your skill as an operator is to be a net control station. Being net control is rewarding and not overly difficult.
[ Hits: 105 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 60m antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links