s match229 links - and 1 categories
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 39052 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 50MHz-Yagis by DK7ZB
- 50MHz-Yagis with a new match, all lengths from 0.6-12m
[ Hits: 5940 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5440 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 30029 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5841 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Inductors used in antenna matching networks
- Article about variometers, helipot inductors, roller inductors, binary switched inductors, Coil and Capstan by G3YNH
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 6M Halo -- Gamma Match Feed
- An interesting homebrewed gamma match feed for a Halo Antenna
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Clemens match
- The Clemens match is easy to make and reliable, and is preferable to a single Gamma match as it is balanced
[ Hits: 4956 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- What tuners do
- How atenna tuners works and what are real effects on feed lines and maximun power output by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DK7ZB Yagi Homebrewing
- Yagis for homemade with a new match-system, for 6m, 4m, 2m, 70cm and Shortwave
[ Hits: 19615 | Votes: 538 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Empower RF Systems
- We offer a large selection of standard and custom High Power RF and Microwave amplifiers for broadband, general communication, matched band, and personal communication markets.
[ Hits: 2886 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- XMATCH Antenna Tuner
- Ham Radio Antenna Tuners--Full Legal Power--Patented Circuit--Outstanding Efficiency and Power Capability
[ Hits: 5160 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.51 ]
- Shakespeare CB antennas
- Shakespeare Composites & Electronics Division manufactures a complete line of unmatched CB, CB marine, and military antennas for a veriety of applications.
[ Hits: 7298 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- MaCo Antennas
- Maco Manufacturing, HF Antennas, gamma matches, cable assemblies, power supply, swr meters, watt meters
[ Hits: 12379 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- ATSI Tubes for Broadcast and Transmitting
- Matched Power Broadcast tubes 813,81A,572B,4-400A,3-500,12BY7. etc. Great prices fast delivery.
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3428 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 829 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4965 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Z Match for Higher Power
- Single coil Z match witch handles the power of the linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3047 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.93 ]