s match222 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 12el 144MHz Plus2 LFA
- A Low-Noise Urban 12 element Plus2 LFA Yagi antenna for 144MHz no match required, 50Ohm direct feed
[ Hits: 2403 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- 6el 70MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Super 6 element LFA Yagi for 4M. 5.15 mtrs long and 12.4 dBi. Awesome antenna with no matching required and flat SWR throughout. Easy build
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 5 elements LFA Yagi for 70MHz
- A compact 5 element LFA Yagi for 4M. easy build no matching needed as this is 50 Ohm and flat SWR. Excellent performance.
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 11el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Large 11 element LFA Yagi for self build. Easy construction as no matching is required. Super gain, F/B and flat SWR
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- 10el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A high gain LFA 10 element LFA Yagi with super clean pattern and flat SWR no matching required so easy to build.
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 9el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 9 element 6M LFA Yagi with no matching required. Super flat SWR, great pattern and gain too. What more do you need?
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7el 50MHz 9.7mtr LFA Yagi
- A 7element 9.7 metre long 6M LFA Yagi. flat SWR with no match required. Supper pattern, Gain and F/B
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 element LFA Yagi for 50MHz
- A compact 5el Yagi with good performance and completely flat SWR. No matching required either, easy build by g0ksc
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Stacking phasing and matching yagis
- All about stacking and matching yagi antennas.
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Home-brew Antennas
- Notes on homebrewing antennas by Chris G4CYA, from gamma matching, to phasing antennas, splitters and combiners, baluns and measuring techniques.
[ Hits: 2922 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 430 MHz portable yagi
- UHF 3 element portable antenna with gamma match by ON6MU
[ Hits: 5623 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.87 ]
- Yagi matching
- A description of the concepts of Yagi matching -
T match and general impedance matching by K2RIW
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Gamma Match Article
- A working analysis of the gamma-match problem that gives usefull practical results. New light on the question of when it will and when it won't give a perfect match to the coaxial transmission line.
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote ATU
- Remote control L match Aerial Tuning Unit
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME stackable 9el 144MHz LFA Yagi
- High Gain Low Noise 9el 144MHZ LFA Yagi. Flat SWR and no matching required. Very low temperature see lowest Ta on VE7BQH list ofr this size!
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI From Computer Equipment
- Recordings of RF noise from personal computers, peripherals and related equipment. If you can match noise at your location to one of these files then you can be confident that you know where your noise is coming from.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME Low Noise 14 elements Yagi
- Ideal for EME with a Sky Temperature never seen at this boom length. Amazing pattern and flat SWR. 50 Ohm with no matching required.
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using MT65
- MAP65, a panoramic, polarization-matching receiver for JT65 by K1JT
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MAP65 works together with the Linrad software. The Linrad/MAP65 combination implements a wideband, polarization-matching receiver for the JT65B protocol.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Class C Amplifier Matching
- QST Article on what you should know about matching networks for class C RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsa t-match atu a t match atu hf z match j match l match atu match all match hf pi match pi match atu q match qrp z match s-match t match t match 2m t match atu
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links