satellite258 links - and 10 categories
Antennas : Quadrifilar Helix
- QFH antenna for NOAA Satellites
- NOAA Satellite Signals With a PVC QFH Antenna and Laptop, this website also link to a github where you can find files and supporting documentation for constructing a QFH Antenna
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- NOAA Satellite Reception with QFH Antenna
- How to receive NOAA weather satellite with a home made QFH Antenna. This project includes some easy and efficient notch filters to suppress noise from FM frequencies
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How To Build a Quadrifilar Helix Antenna for Weather Satellites
- How to build a QFH (Quadrifilar Helix Antenna) to download images from weather satellites. A complete tutorial on assembling QFH antenna at home with simple and common tools
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Making a Quadri Filar Helix antenna
- Lot of pictures, drawings and schematics to build your own QFH Quadri Filar Helix antenna for 137 MHz satellite signals reception
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Taming the Quadrifilar Helical Antenna
- The Quadrifilar Helical antenna provides circular polarization and complete hemispherical reception, which is precisely what is needed to receive the polar orbiting weather satellites, and as a 2 meter antenna it will receive horizontal, vertical and clockwise circular polarization.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade Satellite Yagi
- In this article author illustrate a homemade yagi antenna for satellite operations. The antenna includes a VHF antenna and an UHF antenna with a band splitter.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Homemade 137 MHz Weather Satellive V-dipole Antenna
- This is a short version, the final of the article describing how to build the Weather satellite 137 MHz horizontal V-dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Getting Started with Satellite Communications
- An introduction article about how to start with amateur radio satellite communication. In this article, the author includes information on how to home brew your own dual band satellite antenna
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- Get on the Satellites for ARRL Field Day
- Practice these operating techniques so you will be ready to capture that 100-point bonus on Field Day. QST Article
[ Hits: 58 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to receive NOAA Satellite images with SDR Radio
- Guide for the reception of NOAA satellite images using software defined radio on Windows or MacOS
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Decoding Russian Meteor-M2 satellite images in real time
- The Meteor-M N2 is a polar orbiting Russian weather satellite that was launched on July 8, 2014. Its main missions are weather forecasting, climate change monitoring, sea water monitoring/forecasting and space weather analysis/prediction. Meteor-M N2 transmits images using the digital LRPT protocol at around 137.1 MHz with can be received with an RTL-SDR.
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Decoding Weather Satellites
- Receiving & Decoding NOAA Weather Satellites using a simple rtl-sdr dongle, a helix antenna and a Windows PC
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Spectrum Monitor
- The Spectrum Monitor, amateur, shortwave AM FM TV Scanning Satellite magazine, is edited and published by Ken Reitz KS4ZR, former managing editor, features editor, columnist and feature writer for Monitoring Times.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JSatTrak - Satellite tracking program
- JSatTrak is a Satellite tracking program written in Java. It allows you to predict the position of any satellite in real time or in the past or future. It uses advanced SGP4/SDP4 algorithms developed by NASA/NORAD or customizable high precision solvers to propagate satellite orbits.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- METEOR M decoder
- A portable decoder for METEOR M weather satellite LRPT signal, available for windows and Linux
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Mini Satellite-Antenna Rotator Mk2
- Design and construction of a mini satellite-antenna rotator. It used some small DC motors and a novel combination of 3D magnetometers and accelerometers to provide absolute azimuth and elevation feedback.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Mini Satellite-Antenna Rotator Mk1
- This project is a portable device used to automatically point a directional antenna towards an orbiting satellite. It takes all the effort out of little kids holding the antenna and figuring out where to point it. It allows students to talk through Amateur Radio satellites or download weather satellite images.
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Raspberry Pi and Automatic NOAA Satellite Reception
- How to receive automatically NOAA wather satellite images with a Raspberry Pi and a RTL SDR. This project requires a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B a common NooElec SDR Dongle and a QFH Antenna in the attic. Article explains how to setup and configure software but no instructions on antenna.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
You can try similar termsqo 100 satellite satellite digital satellite internet satellite satellite antenna satellite software satellite tracker satellite tracking weather satellite amateur radio satellite satellite tracking programs amateur radio satellite operations
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links