sdr radio128 links - and 3 categories
Manufacturers : Software Defined Radio
- Red Pitaya
- Established in 2013 produce kits and solutions to build your own SDR transceivers, Skimmer servers and wspr devices for the amateur radio market, and digital test equipment, and learning tools for the academic and research markets.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Nuand bladeRF 2.0 Software Defined Radio (SDR)
47MHz to 6GHz, 2x2MIMO, 61.44MHz sampling
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Guohe Electronics
- Chinese manufacturer of Software Defined Radio for commercial, public and amateur radio market. Markers of H1 H1Plus H2 Q900 SDR transceivers
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- ESSB Audio
- November 8 Software Defined Radio article on HI-FI SSB
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IC-7300: If King Midas was a Ham
- A review from Icom America about the new Software Defined Radio Icom Transceiver, the new IC-7300, includes video demonstrations of this SDR capabilities
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICOM IC-7610 Product page at ICOM UK
- The ICOM IC-7610 SDR HF/50MHz Transceiver official product page with product specifications, option accessories and video at ICOM UK
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRadioLink is a Linux analog/digital SDR transceiver application with Codec2 digital voice mode support.
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Win4YaesuSuite - Yaesu Radio Control
- Win4Yaesu Suite is a commercial software for Yaesu FTDX and FT991 Radios. It includes support for SDRPlay and LPPAN panadapters. It interfaces to all third party hardware and software programs including HRDLogbook, DM780, DXLabsSuite, NAP3, N1MM+ and many more.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- SDR-Radio.com is a Windows console for Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, government, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the software provides a powerful interface for all SDR users
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- SDRplay - SDRuno
- SDR software for SDRPlay RSP1, RSP1A, RSP2, RSP2PRO.
SDRuno is an advanced Software Defined Radio Application platform which is optimized for use with SDRplay's range of Radio Spectrum Processors
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The CAT Tool for WebSDRs. Allows to control public WebSDR receivers with a real rig connected via CAT control to your computer. It supports the classical WebSDR as well as Kiwi SDR interfaces
Tune the VFO of your radio and see the web SDR follow in realtime
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Software Defined Radio, QIRX is 64-Bit software, based on TCP/IP raw data, running with any RTL-SDR dongle being driven by rtl-tcp.exe.
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Zeus Radio - Software Defined Radio
- Zeus Radio program is designed specifically
for the ZS-1 transceiver and supports all the
basic functions (RIT, XIT, SPLIT, Noise Reduction,
Auto Notch Filter, etc.) in order to work
in the broadcast brought only pleasure.
Zeus Radio works also with Hermes, Anan, Afedri, Red Pitaya, HiQSDR, Odyssey, Extio, RTL-SDR, Peaberry, Winradio, SDR-IQ, Afedri
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- sodiraSDR - Software Radio
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) for analog and digital modulation modes, can demodulate AM envelope, AM synchronous, AM stereo, LSB, USB, FM, FM Broadcast, DRM30, DRM+
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Panadapter for TS590SG
- Setting up as a Panadapter for TS 590S or 590SG using RSP Radio Spectrum Processor with HDSDR, VSPE, TRX-Manager and Logic9
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Guide to decode SSTV with RaspberryPi and RTL-SDR
- A tutorial on how to setup a receiver capable to decode SSTV signals with a small RaspberryPi version 2 and a RTL-SDR dongle. The author explains how to install the needed software to interface the RTL-SDR and a step by step guide to install the QSSTV software used to decode the signals.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CW Skimmer Softrock-based SDR Array
- Tracking all bands, all the time, on a budget, with thie 10-band CW Skimmer Software Defined Radio Array
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RADIG Hombrew Software Defined Radio Project
- A new SDR radio concept developed by N6QW as an experimental 5W SDR transceiver for the 40 meter bands. Radio and Rig (RADIG) is a term conied by the author.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hermes-Lite Low Cost HF SDR
- The Hermes-Lite is a low-cost direct down/up conversion software defined amateur radio HF transceiver based on a broadband modem chip and the Hermes SDR project. It is entirely open source and open hardware, including the tools used for design and fabrication files. Over 300 Hermes-Lite 2.0 units have been successfully built.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OneSDR is an Education website with articles that simplify Software-defined Radio. Our goal is to demystify RF technology
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsam/fm radio associated radio cb radio dmr radio drm radio dsp radio fm radio gnu radio ham and cb radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa ham radio rv
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links