sdr server8 links
- Free Windows ADS-B decoder for RTL-SDR dongles included in SDR#. It allow to broadcast data locally or to radar software sever such as Planeplotter, Virtual Radar Server, adsbSCOPE.
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- graphical user interface which communicates with QS1RServer.exe over three UDP ports. QS1RServer.exe controls the QS1R Versatile Radio Board (VERB), a Software Defined Radio developed and produced by Phil Covington
[ Hits: 2318 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.30 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2819 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- SdrDx - OSX and Windows SDR Software
- OSX/Mac and Windows versions of SdrDx. Supports RFSPACE, FunCube Pro, Andrus MK1.5, AFEDRI, FunCube Pro Plus, Peaberry, RTL sticks (RTL supported under OS X only, via this OS X RTL server) and Softrock SDR receivers.
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Raspberry Pi as RTL2832 Remote Server
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi as Remote Server for RTL2832u SDR
[ Hits: 1172 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- SDR Server with Raspberry Pi
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi as a SDR Server with RTL-2832U USB dongle
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Using the Raspberry Pi as an RTL-SDR dongle Serve
- The instructions listed here show you how to set up a Raspberry Pi for use as an RTL-SDR dongle server
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Remote SDR software, if both a windows client that allow you to manage a remote Raspberry PI connected to a a RTL SDR and a Raspberry PI RTL-SDR server.
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]