sdr soft106 links - and 2 categories
Ham Radio : Blogs : USA
- Ramblings by K6RJ
- Ramblings by K6RJ, thoughts from my warped mind about software-defined radio (SDR) and amateur radio in general.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
[ Hits: 41046 | Votes: 417 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- WebSDR YO3GGX
- 3 x Softrock Lite II receivers from Romania
[ Hits: 2147 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Digital Vector Wattmeters, Dummy loads, software defined panadapter systems, SteppIR Tuning Relay, Digital SWR meters, LP-Pan Pan Adapter IQ Decoder for SDR based panadapter system
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Genesis Radio - SDR Kits
- SDR Software defined radio kits, genesis SDR kits
[ Hits: 5307 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 2192 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DSP Radio
- Freeware software defined radio application for MacOSx 10.6 can interface with several SDR receivers and transmitters, also known as MACSDR.
[ Hits: 5525 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 19309 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- PA3FWM's software defined radio page
- Experimenting with the new way of building a radio receiver known as "software-defined radio". This page gives some information about this project.
[ Hits: 3809 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- HDSDR is a free SDR (Software Defined Radio) application for Windows. Common usage is Radio listening, Ham Radio, SWL, Radio Astronomy, NDB-hunting and Spectrum analysis. HDSDR (former WinradHD) is an advanced version of Winrad, written by Alberto di Bene I2PHD
[ Hits: 3434 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- SDR Navigator for Winrad
- The SDR Navigator is a program which works as a layer between Winrad and your EXT I/O HW DLL (Softrock, PMSDR, Elektor SDR,..).
The SDR Navigator gives the user some useful functionalities to quick navigate with Winrad by HB9FBD
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Winrad is a software program designed to implement a so-called Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE
[ Hits: 2909 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 8833 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- LY1GP software defined radios
- TinySDR for 80m band and ZetaSDR for 40m band
[ Hits: 1571 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- SoftRock SDR Interest Group
- 5000+ member discussion group for the low-cost series of SoftRock SDR receiver and transceiver kits.
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tools4SDR : SDR Collaborative website
- Home page of Tools4SDR. Tools4SDR is a collaborative website about software defined radio (SDR), the universal software radio peripheral (USRP), opportunist radio, cognitive radio, software toolboxes for research and teaching in digital communications.
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source hardware and software project intended as a next generation Software Defined Radio for use by Radio Amateurs
[ Hits: 2485 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Softrock SDR and Six Meters
- DF9CY using Softrock RTX on 50 MHz
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio Tutorial
- Tutorial and information about the basics of the software defined radio, SDR, and links of software defined radios to JTRS, and general SDR receiver technology.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]