secret antenna10 links
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 4127 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 7Mhz Vertical antenna
- The secret with this antenna is to install as many radials as you can around the base of the antenna, they can be anything from 1/8 wave or longer.
[ Hits: 23183 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.14 ]
- CobWebb revealed
- A 27 pages pdf file revealing secrets of the cobwebb or cobweb multiband antenna with many pictures and assembling details. A great document that can guide you in making your own cobweb aerial.
[ Hits: 11208 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Exploring the secrets of the Smith chart
- If you're a Radio Engineer wannabee, you need to understand transmission lines. It's impossible to really understand transmitters and antennas without understanding lines. Using the Smith chart is far easier than really understanding the math by Chris Scott and associates
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Wire Antenna Tips
- Ham radio wire antennas are the most common form of antenna used by ham radio operators. Here you can find hints and tips on diy wire antennas
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Secrets of a Successful Stealth Operator
- N5IW ideas to build your own antenna in a restricted lot, or a stealth antenna. Includes PPT files of HF and VHF stealth antennas.
[ Hits: 3610 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antennas: dirty little secrets I
- Butternut article on calculating real efficiecy of commercial antennas
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The .64 Wavelength Secret
- A .64 wave antenna is the highest gain single element design available anywhere with at least a 0.8 dB/d of gain towards the horizon, than any 5/8 wave element.
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites
- Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 21066 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.50 ]
You can try similar termssecret antenna secret service ft5000 secret menu antenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links