server95 links - and 1 categories
DX Resources : Callsigns
- Buckmaster's World Wide HamCall Server
- Ham Call server by Buckmaster. Author of HamCall CDRom
[ Hits: 23306 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- QRZ Call Sign Server
- Call Sign lookup by QRZ.com
[ Hits: 30633 | Votes: 85 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Romanian Ham Callbook
- Call Book server containing all YO hams addresses
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- Ham Radio News Center
- Servering the amateur radio community with a consolidated news center.
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- OE1002419 Kurt Brandstetter
- Page with pictures of my boatanchors and QSL's from Ham Radio, Broadcast and Utility stations. Over 330 DXCC countries. QSL Info Page with a lot of search engines for QSL Info servers. Broadcast and Utility QSL's.
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 253 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1362 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- LW3DSR radioclub del sur
- Radio Club del Sur, Mar del plata Argentina
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- AMPR Access in North Italy
- Multiservice server accessible from either PacketRadio network and Internet
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 320 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- KD4IMU Ernest
- Contains radio modification information. Frequencies for scanner users, and links to major callsign servers.
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
[ Hits: 9320 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- Digital Communications Conference
- Hams convene each year at a Digital Communications Conference to evaluate and further the state of the art. TAPR's webserver provides conference papers from previous DCCs as well as information about the upcoming DCC.
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF RTTY Stations
- ik8enh list of HF stations transmitting in RTTY with Baudot/Schift, frequency and call
[ Hits: 8292 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- The Amateur Satellite Observers - Virginia
- Nice resource for satellite observations.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Visual Satellite Observer
- Satellite observing guide and reference
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kanzelh¸he H-alpha Images
- H-alpha images taken at Kanzelhoehe Solar Observatory Austria
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- X Text System home page
- XTS is a teletext server for packet radio under linux with many functions. It can execute command...
[ Hits: 1318 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 3151 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Free DX cluster server software package for amateur packet radio
[ Hits: 3742 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Commercial interactive radio control software tun under Windows Controls up to 16 Devices simultaneously with audio, in a client server mode, support for WAVECOM decoders and ROHDE & SCHWARZ receivers
[ Hits: 3029 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.16 ]