shack155 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160m - 80m Transmit Vertical
- Adding topband to a full sized elevated 80m vertical and putting N6LF QEX data to the test
[ Hits: 2174 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Trap on Coax Cable
- A trap on the coaxial cable, also known as choke, helps to eliminate the sneaking of the reflected RF- energy to the shack. The trap can be made from the coaxial cable that feeds the antenna
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- How I Did My Tower
- AD7SR, traces the whole process of erecting a tower from checking on the legal requirements to getting the feedline into the shack.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DX HOLIDAY
- DX-HOLIDAY is a DX holiday and DXpedition holiday-style dedicated website which provides excellent information on a range of pertinent topics such as: organize a DX-holiday in remote area, organize DXpedition holiday-style with your family, booking and negotiating with hotels, obtaining a foreign amateur radio license, rent a radio shack and antennas during your holiday, travel documentation & money matters, health, emergency, and weather issues
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- V31 Belize Maya Hill Lodge
- Home of Club Station V31HQ, The Maya Hill Lodge, is ideal DXing from Central America.
The shack is located outside the house as separate house and it is air conditioned. Offer HF VHF UHF equipment and EME setup.
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- G0HWC New Ham Shack
- Pictures of the restructuring of the ham shack starting from an existing garage. Changes includes isolation of walls and roof and rebuilding of the radio table.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- The Great Ham Radio Desk Project
- A great amateur radio shack desk done with a second hand solid core door, measuring 32 inches wide by 80 inches long.
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Ham radio shack desk project
- A new ham radio shack desk made of a solid core oak door.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Top 10 Reasons to Take Ham Radio Portable
- Amateur radio portable operation has a lot to offer, even if you are a shack sloth and have an awesome setup.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Control your Ham Shack Remotely with RS-BA1 IP Software
- ICOM blog article on how to remotely control your ICOM transceiver using the Icom RS-BA1 Internet Protocol (IP) Remote Control Software supporting most of recent ICOM HF transceiver products
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- tabLog has been written to offer basic logging when /P and allows for easy import into your Shack-based log via ADIF. Best performance is with a tablet in landscape mode and using a small Bluetooth/micro-USB QWERTY keyboard – QSO entry via this method is simple, and efficient.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A cool KW linear amplifier for 50 MHz
- Larcan LoLo 1KW 6m Amplifier, is a cool power amplifier for 50 MHz thanks to the digital television revolution.
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An Audio Selection Panel in the Shack
- On this page, you will find one of my designs; An Audio Selection Panel (ASP). The Audio Selection Panel allows you to control 4 Transceivers and hear the audio through the built-in loudspeaker and on an external boomset (combination Microphone/ headset). On or more transceivers can be selected at a time to transmit and/ or receiv
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Grounding HF Transceiver using Coax Cable
- Improper grounding or earthing system can cause several unwanted RF interferences (RFI) to television sets, broadcast receivers, hi-fi sets and telephone sets.
In this Article the author explain how to setup a proper radio shack grounding using coaxial cable and ceramic disc capacitor
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- LED Lights In The Shack
- Effects and intereferences caused by LED lights in the shack
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cost-effective ferrite chokes and baluns
- In this article the author describes some new designs of ferrite loaded chokes for suppressing unwanted common mode currents at HF applied to feed lines like choke baluns, but also in the shack, applied to various coaxial, mains and data cables
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- How to make a mains filter for EMC and noise reduction
- Article showing how I've made a mains filter to reduce EMC in the electricity supplying my shack. I've used a type 31 Fair-Rite ferrite core and the video shows how this performs on 160m through to 40m.
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.6 ]
- Mains Filter for EMC & Noise Reduction
- This article shows how to make a mains filter that can be extremely effective in reducing and in some cases eliminating completely EMC from the electricity supplying your shack
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Tektronix Compatible Tracking Generator
- A spectrum analyzer is always an usefull amateur radio test equipment that should be present in a radio shack. Hams can use it for testing frequency response of filters, amplifiers, and other two-port RF devices. This article illustrate a tracking generator compatible with any spectrum analyzer in the Tektronix 490- and 2750-series lineups
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Anderson Powerpole Polarity Checker Project
- A polarity checker is a very useful item to have around the shack and in a go-kit. This project, inspired by a QST article on powerpole connector protection illustrate how to build a polarity checker.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsham shack rf in shack shack amateur shack ground the shack radio shack radio shack pro 94 radio shack pro 95 radio shack pro 97 radio shack pro-94 radio shack pro-95 radio shack pro-97 rado shack shack design shack desk
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links