she linux3 links
- Amateurfunk, linux and computing
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1172 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Getting a FUNcube Dongle running on Linux
- How to make a FUNcube dongle run under Ubuntu 11.04 with Quisk SDR software
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscw linux fax linux for linux ham linux linux linux ale linux cat linux cw linux dsp linux for ham linux ham linux hrd linux log linux osx linux sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links