short antenna140 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Short Top Band Antenna
- A shortened 160 meters band antenna for hams who do not have 260 ft of space, based on a open-wire-fed short dipoole
[ Hits: 1428 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A shortened 40 meter rotary dipole
- The antenna build into this project is made from 2 fishing poles on a fiberglass pole in the center.
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- A short dipole wire antenna for 40 meters band. It is a folded dipole that do not make use of coils and can be used either in horizontal or inverted V configuration
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antenna Plan for 6 meter
- A short boom, wideband 3 element yagi antenna plan for six meters that cover the entire band with a resonable performance and a 50 Ohm SWR of less 2:1. Article appeared in QST August 2007
[ Hits: 924 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Element Beam for 50 MHz
- A six meter band 3 element yagi beam antenna project with shortened elements using coax cables with the outer ends stripped and the center conductor shorted in somewhat of a Bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Shortened 80m Antenna
- An antenna for 80 meters band for those who does not have enough space to setup a halwave wire dipole that is aprox 130ft or 40 meters. The antenna is an open-wire-fed shortened dipole
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80 Meter Shortened Ground Plain Antenna
- This antenna is a vertical loop antenna mounted on a 8 meters high grounded mast with an input impedance of 50 Ohms without a matching device
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Antenne double-bazooka
- A page in french dedicated to the double bazooka antenna, with a short history of this antenna model and main characteristics including a comparison versus the dipole antenna and formulas to determine elements size.
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The Short Dipole
- There are several ways to reduce the length of a dipole and still use it as an effective antenna. Remember it is the electrical length that determines resonance. The physical length can be considerably less than a half wave length on your desired frequency as determined by 468/f MHz.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Short Monoband Dipole Antennas - KGD Antennas
- The KGD antenna is an option for those with space restrictions. The idea behing this project is to provide a short dipole antenna for HF Bands and to allow operations on HF bands when its not possible to setup large antennas, using these short base loaded dipoles.
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DL7AHW Spraycan EH Antennas
- Hairspray-can EH Antennas for shortwave and online programs. Small magnetic (H) antennas (Loops) have a good efficiency for the upper bands (20/15/10 meter band) and also in contrast to E-antenna a defined radiation direction.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shortened EFHW Antenna 80-10m
- A shortened multiband antenna, about 23m long, for 80m - 10m bands with a low SWR (<1.3) on 80m and 40m, and <3 till 10m. Bandwith on 80m is 300kHz
[ Hits: 2548 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- J-pole antenna Calculator
- Online calculator for J-Pole antennas. The J-pole antenna consists of a short and a long vertical pole with a feed point near the bottom. The antenna looks like the letter J, hence the name J-pole antenna.
[ Hits: 65 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF Resonant Loop Antenna
- The antenna was built to be used for shortwave listening with a Tecsun PL-660 radio receiver. Later it was used with Yaesu VX-6 handheld transceiver and with Yaesu FT-817ND for shortwave listening.
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- Relevance of a proper ground systems on short HF vertical antennas, with an analysis on a vertical antenna for 160 meter band
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- NVIS Propagation
- Near Vertical Incidence Skywave propagation is a form of radio wave propagation used on the MF and HF bands to provide radio communications and broadcasting coverage over short distances, especially where the terrain contains obstacles.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Free ham radio utilities written in LabVIEW
- Free ham radio utilities written in LabVIEW includes Open Wire Calculator, Dipole Peak/Null Angle Calculator, a Coil-Shortened Antenna Calculator ad interesting Round Coil Inductance Calculator and a Skyloop Antenna Calculator
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms160 short antenna 20m short antenna 40m short antenna short antenna short wave listening antenna short wave radio antenna 40 m short vertical ham short wave vertical 40m short short delta loop short wave listening short-wave.info list of short wave radio 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links