short wave listening antenna11 links
- Balun for HF wire antennas
- Schema of a self made balun used to match randmon wire antennas, mainly for shortwave listening pourposes, in italian
[ Hits: 35947 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Umbrella Loop Antenna
- Contruction notes of an Umbrella Loop antenna for AM shortwave listenings
[ Hits: 8820 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- A Magnetic Loop Antenna for Shortwave Listening (SWL) by KR1ST
- A well documented plan to build a magnetic loop antenna for Shortwave Listening, includes photos and diagrams.
[ Hits: 20273 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- HF Resonant Loop Antenna
- The antenna was built to be used for shortwave listening with a Tecsun PL-660 radio receiver. Later it was used with Yaesu VX-6 handheld transceiver and with Yaesu FT-817ND for shortwave listening.
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3752 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Random wire antenna for shortwave listening
- VA3STL experience on reorganizing his shack and setting up a new random lenght wire antenna for his Yaesu FRG-7 receiver
[ Hits: 5351 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- Shortwave Antennas
- Introduction to Shortwave Antennas. Understanding Shortwave Radio Listening and Antenna Design and Construction
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Attic T2FD SWL antenna
- Using the T2FD antenna for shortwave listening by AB1KW
[ Hits: 2220 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Omnitec Antennas
- Antennas for Amateur Radio and short wave listening
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 5131 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- A 3.5MHz Receiver for SSB and CW
- Homemade receiver for 80 meters band. The receiver works very well (in fact better than some of its successors), especially the AGC makes listening to 80m QSOs a real pleasure. Sensitivity is not cutting-edge, but on a full-size short-wave antenna it is by fare sensitive enough.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
You can try similar termsshort wave listening antenna short wave listening short wave radio antenna ham short wave short wave repair short-wave.info list of short wave radio short wave radio dial 5/8 wave antenna 160 short antenna 20m short antenna 40m short antenna short antenna 5/8 wave dipole antenna end fed half wave antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links