short wave276 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Dipole Antennas
- Half-Length Dipoles for 40 Meters
- Complete collection of the four main parts of this excellet research on modelling and designing half wave dipole antennas for 40 meters band, covering all aspects beginning from full wave length antennas, to shortened, loaded and reshaped dipoles
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 80m Shortened Dipole Antenna
- This antenna just requires about 24m of free space instead of 41m that a normal half wave 80m antenna needs to hang up. The so called loaded dipole uses a coil in every dipole arm to electrically lengthen the
mechanical too short dipole arms. Every coil has an inductivity of 120 microHenry.
[ Hits: 69 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Loaded Quarter Wave Antenna Inductance Calculator
- Here is a formula and calculator for creating a loaded (shortened) quarter wave vertical or balanced dipole. The calculation refers to either a loaded 1/4 wave or a loaded dipole
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Construction of a J-Pole antenna for 2 meter
- If you like building good antennas, this one is for you. The J-pole is a slim, omnidirectional, half-wave antenna fed at the end through a quarter-wave shorted transmission line. Its predecessor is the famous Zepp antenna developed for the Zeppelin airship.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Pirate QSL Collection
- A QSL Cards collection divided into North American Shortwave Pirate Radio QSLs abd European Shortwave Pirate Radio QSLs
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Northern Utah WebSDR USA
- This online WebSDR is located near Corinne, Utah, has coverage on all U.S. amateur HF, MF and LF bands, 2 meters, the bottom 1 MHz of 6 meters, and several shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Midway Electronics
- Midway Electronics supplies the area with electronic components, wire, cables, amateur radio transceivers, QRP kits, CB transceivers, GMRS radios, Shortwave radios, power supplies, antennas, coax, connector and ham radio accessories
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- How to Listen to Real Spy Broadcasts
- Encrypted messages, fancy technology, spies use them all to communicate, but sometimes the best way to hide is in plain sight. Right now, broadcasting across the airwaves around the world, are automated, anonymous shortwave AM radio stations that most governments won't acknowledge even exist, much less explain
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Spy Numbers Stations
- Spy Numbers Stations are shortwave radio stations that are speculated to have been broadcasting since World War I. The true origin and purpose of them are unknown. A popular theory is that these stations are intended for spies in the field using a One Time Pad. Another theory is that they are used in drug smuggling operations.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Spy Numbers Recordings
- From the sortwave radio audio archive, a collection of recordings of several spy numbers stations, russian, spanish, cuban audio recordings
[ Hits: 112 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Spectrum Monitor
- The Spectrum Monitor, amateur, shortwave AM FM TV Scanning Satellite magazine, is edited and published by Ken Reitz KS4ZR, former managing editor, features editor, columnist and feature writer for Monitoring Times.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- EiBi shortwave schedules
- The current EiBi shortwave radio schedules, contains an update aggregated list of radio broadcasting stations schedules.
File is provided in text format and is availale to download for free.
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A quick and easy logging application designed for BCL and shortwave listeners, requires a recent Windows OS and .Net Framework
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SWL Logger
- A shortwave radio listeners log book runs on Windows and MacOS Catalina and above. The KB6IBB SWL Logger is a program designed for the shortwave radio listener. It offers shortwave specific logging of stations, with most tasks handled automatically. The program also incorporates the use of EiBi shortwave database for logging and looking up various known shortwave stations world wide.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Experimental HF 6-band SSB transceiver
- An SSB radio for the HF bands will be presented. Featuring 12 to 20 Watts of output power (depending on DC supply), full DDS frequency generation, covering 6 major frequency bands (1.8, 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and 28 MHz) within the short wave amateur radio spectrum. The rig also features colored LCD and front panel backlight.
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 9.86 ]
- A 3.5MHz Receiver for SSB and CW
- Homemade receiver for 80 meters band. The receiver works very well (in fact better than some of its successors), especially the AGC makes listening to 80m QSOs a real pleasure. Sensitivity is not cutting-edge, but on a full-size short-wave antenna it is by fare sensitive enough.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
You can try similar termsham short wave short wave short wave log short wave antenna short wave database short wave list short wave listening short wave repair short wave tuner short-wave.info list of short wave radio short wave listening antenna short wave radio antenna short wave radio dial 5/8 wave
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links