short512 links - and 10 categories
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Vertical Antennas
- A 30/40 meters band vertical anetnna
- A shortened 30/40 meters band vertical antenna in italian
[ Hits: 7049 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Another Ugly Choke Balun
- A home made balun build using a short length of 4 inch drain pipe and 18 foot of RG58 by G4APL
[ Hits: 7649 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- The Galaxy dipole
- A very short dipole with a good radiation efficiently plus a respectable bandwidth by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4874 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Shortened G5RV
- A shortened G5RV antenna design
[ Hits: 3646 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Shortened antennas
- Drawings of shortened antenna for indoor usage, using short pvc tubes for 2 , 20 and 40 MHz by f1rfm
[ Hits: 6207 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4801 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Short Whip Antenna Tuner
- Here is a circuit that will resonate a short whip antenna for the HF Bands.
[ Hits: 5509 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Shortened vertical antenna for 7 Mhz
- A simple drawing of a shortened antenna for 40 meters by using a PVC tube
[ Hits: 2946 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- OK0EU QRP Beacon
- OK0EU is short-wave QRP beacon set up by the OK QRP Club and supported by the Institute of Atmospheric Physics of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (UFA).
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
[ Hits: 2619 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- 10-10 International
- Ten-Ten International Net, or 10-10 for short, is an organization of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on the 10-meter amateur band (28.0-29.7 MHz).
[ Hits: 1474 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- condiglist : Lista Conexion Digital
- A mailing list in spanish to exchange shortwave dx i nformations
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
[ Hits: 21421 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- G0HWC's SSTV site
- Amateur Radio and SSTV Pasokon EZSSTV RAdio HAM Saw Proskan W95sstv Win95sstv Ham Software Radio MMSSTV shortwave listener Hamcomm interface Slow Scan Television Help with setting up SSTV website. G0HWC
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 385 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-817 QST review
- Yaesu FT-817 and MFJ-616 speech intelligibility enhancer product review & short takes columns from QST Magazine
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortwave Central
- Here you will find broadcast, pirate, and clandestine information including loggings, QSLs tips, and last-minute news
[ Hits: 1829 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 2130 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar terms20m short short short 40 m short 80m very short 40 m short vertical 40m short dipole a short dipole for 40 e antenna short antenna short 80 m g5rv short hf short antenna hf short dipole multiband short ne short antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links