signal gen85 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4395 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Townshippers Radio Amateur Club
- Quebec Eastern Townships amateur radio club involved in HF contests, VHF-UHF repeaters, VHF-UHF weak signals, APRS, packet, emergency measures.
[ Hits: 881 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
[ Hits: 1445 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Astronomy
- A radio-telescope project observing the natural radio emissions of neutral hydrogen atoms throughout space.
[ Hits: 5787 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
[ Hits: 1824 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 914 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Covert Comms Archive
- Covert Comms was a monthly column wrote for the ACE newsletter from 1997 to 2002. The column was devoted to numbers stations, unidentified signals, intelligence information, and other related information
[ Hits: 1314 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1640 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9176 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Virtins Technology
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 11381 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.27 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20390 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Cleverscope - The PC USB mixed signal oscilloscope
- Cleverscope PC based oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and signal generators
[ Hits: 7566 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.18 ]
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
[ Hits: 8191 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Soundcard Audio Tools and Toys
- Soundcard audio tools and toys, experimental ideas and utilities.
Signal Generator, Frequency-counter / instrument-tuner, Real-time Spectrum Analyser
[ Hits: 13846 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Signal generator Precision E-200-C
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.90 ]
- OH5FAD RF Signal generator
- Schematic and information
[ Hits: 6938 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- VK1PK RF Signal generator
- 3 to 12 MHz signal generator, simple local signal source
[ Hits: 3380 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- UHF signal-generator
- Schematics by jf10zl
[ Hits: 2865 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
You can try similar termsasc signal big signal dx signal hf signal low signal rf signal rf-signal signal 26 signal 4 signal gen signal rf signal- ssb signal wwv signal audio signal
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links