signal485 links - and 11 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Tennessee
- East Tennessee Weak Signal Association
- Dedicated to the use and advancement of amateur radio vhf/uhf weak signal communications
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What does DX mean
- DX is an old radio term used by radio enthusiasts, it stands for the long-distance reception of radio signals, DX being a short-form way of saying distance-extreme.
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Amateur Radio Astronomy
- A radio-telescope project observing the natural radio emissions of neutral hydrogen atoms throughout space.
[ Hits: 5756 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- F4DAY technical website
- ATV and high speed data signalling projects
[ Hits: 3215 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Digital signal processing
- Frequently asked questions on Digital Signal Processing
[ Hits: 2450 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Werkgroep Kunstmanen
- A Dutch website dedicated to weather satellite reception with many documents related to antennas, software and techniques on receiving signals from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N5KDA Gary
- Ham Radio, Meteor Scatter,Backscatter Meteors, WSJT, JT65B, weak signal,Vhf Ham Radio, VHF two meter meteor skeds, dx, cw and EME
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- Interval Signals Library
- Collection of audio clips of foreign radio stations, with identification announcements in various languages, signature tunes and jingles, and of course interval signals
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 12625 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.98 ]
- Vox Recorder
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input. Vox Recorder has been designed in particular for radio-scanner hobbists.
[ Hits: 42036 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6281 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1048 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 15445 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- International Commercial supplier of HF, VHF and UHF signals analysis and receiver control hardware and software
[ Hits: 2100 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12642 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Radio Clock
- Enables you to decode the time signals sent by various LF and HF radio stations in the standard frequency and time service
[ Hits: 4150 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Calculates the freespace range of a radio-link. It is useful for radio amateurs, radio engineers and for SETI signal estimations. Calulation of parabolic dish antenna-gain is included.
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vox Actuated Recorder for Windows
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input.
[ Hits: 2700 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Mode J Desense Filter
- This type of filter can be used in a Mode J satellite station (uplink on 2m, downlink on 70cm) to reduce the problem of the uplink signal desensing the receiver
[ Hits: 1027 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14828 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termssignal rf signal big signal ssb signal q signal wwv signal signal 4 hf signal signal gen rf-signal elt signal asc signal signal- signal%20... signal rf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links