simple antenna208 links
Antennas : 10M
- Simple Antennas for 10 Meters
- Some antenna ideas for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 44871 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 50321 | Votes: 245 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 40375 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6525 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7045 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 50 Mhz Dipole
- This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre antenna
[ Hits: 46618 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- The simple dipole is perhaps the best antenna for consistent performance. Basic page on dipoles by G3PTO
[ Hits: 2451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W0KPH EH Antenna tests
- Various tests and designs, with photos of home made EH Antennas,simple and networked, and also sone CAN Antennas.
[ Hits: 3247 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- G5RV Formula
- G5RV Formula, a simple multiband antenna, by Rick, KC8AON
[ Hits: 6909 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.34 ]
- Helical Antenna Calculator
- This is my simple implementation of the ARRL Antenna Book design equations for the axial-mode helical antenna.
[ Hits: 4258 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- Simple j-pole antenna for 2 meter
- how to build a J-pole antenna for 2 meter band with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 79600 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6153 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3314 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 41684 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 33186 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- LF Receiving Loop
- A really simple LF receiving loop antenna
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 22604 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11565 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters)
[ Hits: 14988 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Simple dipole for your scanner
- Construction of a simple dipole antenna suitable for use with a handheld scanner such as the AOR AR8000, and describes some of the benefits of using such an antenna
[ Hits: 5301 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar terms160 m simple antenna 20m antenna simple simple 2m antenna simple antenna for 40m simple hf antenna simple vhf antenna simple 6 meter antenna simple 80 meter antenna simple dipole antenna vertical hf antenna simple cb simple qso log simple simple simple atu simple key
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links