simple oscilloscope4 links
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10653 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- A Simple SSB PEP Measuring Procedure
- The correct procedure for measuring SSB PEP (Peak Envelope Power), using an oscilloscope with a vertical bandwidth of at least 20 MHz, or a monitor scope.
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ultra-Simple Oscilloscope
- This homemade tube oscilloscope is based on the WaterMan Pocket-Scope 0510A, a 3 tube oscilloscope made in 1946.
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Learning the oscilloscope
- A simple reading that allows to understand the basic working concepts and uses of an oscilloscope
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links