simple transceiver16 links
- Inside The Drake TR-7
- The intent of this article is to help the semi-non-technical person understand what is inside the Drake TR-7(A) Transceiver, how it works, and discusses simple adjustment and modifications the end-user can perform
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3530 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Two Kenwood TS850 modifications
- Here are two simple modifications / repairs for the Kenwood TS850 HF transceiver, dual receiver mod, and battery pack replacement
[ Hits: 2622 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 7846 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Elecraft KX2 Go Box
- A simple GO BOX designed for the Elecraft KX2 QRP portable HF Transceiver stored in a Peli case
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Simple Dual Band SSB Transceiver
- Homebrew a dual-band transceiver with a crisp receiver and a clean SSB signal
[ Hits: 2793 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- QRP equipment
- Simple QRP rigs, Transceivers with single side band direct conversion receivers, Receivers, Frequency counters for QRP
[ Hits: 12478 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- Unique PSK Transceiver
- A novel way to make a PSK rig. Unique transceiver design does not use a SSB transmitter
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Minima QRP HF RTX
- The Minima is a simple and easy to operate transceiver for all the HF bands with a crisp receiver, a clean output and component cost of less than $100
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Knobless Wonder 7 MHz SSB transceiver
- A simple fixed frequency SSB voice transceiver for the 7 MHz amateur band
[ Hits: 900 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 30m CW-Transceiver
- GM47: Simple 30m Band QRP CW-Transceiver
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Dual Radio Computer Interface
- Schematic of a simple interface to connect a pc to a FT-1000 Mk5 Field and FT-817 transceivers.
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 interface
- A simple PSK31/digital interface which can connect your transceiver to a PC soundcard for digital modes.
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssimple ssb transceiver simple transceiver cb simple qso log simple simple simple atu simple key simple log simple ptt simple rib simple uhf 160 m simple antenna 20m antenna simple a simple swr meter how to make a simple mp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links