single 348 links
Antennas : 70cm
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13870 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5721 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3503 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Clemens match
- The Clemens match is easy to make and reliable, and is preferable to a single Gamma match as it is balanced
[ Hits: 4919 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7513 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- A Hexbeam in 3 hours
- EI7BA describes a nice selfmade Hexbeam project for a single band version.
[ Hits: 3047 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- T8 Liechtensten 2006
- Liechtenstein 2006, cq ww 160m cw contest, top-band, t9 multi single crew
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WG3E/VHF Test Contest Program
- Freeware DOS-based VHF contesting program for rover and single-op classes.
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- N3BB contest station
- The station can be configured for either SO2R (single operator-two radios), M/S (multiple operators single radio), or M2 (multiple operators two radio) contest classifications.
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PY3PAZ Paul
- Just a single page describing my self as long some others interesting links.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The TIC ringrotor offers operators the ability to have true On-the-Tower control of single or multiple antenna arrays for a full 360 of rotation
[ Hits: 1901 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-897D Modification sheet
- Lot's of FT 897 and FT 857 modifications in a single PDF file
[ Hits: 12895 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Inductance calculation for single layer, air-wounded coils and helixes up to about 800 MHz. Inductance calculations accuracy is around 1%. Also, coils with maximum Q for given inductance, resonant RF chokes, PI and T resistive attenuators calculations are provided. Skin effects, radiation losses and other minor side effects are not accounted in maksimum Q factor coils calculations. Program assumes using copper (Cu) enameled or silver (Ag) plated wire. Program is writen bilingual in English and Serbian by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1842 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- MixW V3
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
[ Hits: 91862 | Votes: 2787 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ameritron AL-1200 to gs35b Conversion
- The Ameritron AL-1200 Amplifier is in current production. In its factory configuration it uses a single 3CX1200A7 (triode) tube, grounded grid configuration. Re-tubing the AL-1200 with a GS-35b with success.
[ Hits: 2451 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a single morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message is sent to a relay which can key a CW transmitter.
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30m QRP Transceiver kit
- 38 Special, 30m QRP transceiver by Norcal QRP club, single super het receiver, full QSK with sidetone smoothly
[ Hits: 14429 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- A single board no tuning 23 cm transverter
- This transverter uses bandpass filtering with printed hair-pin filters. By KK7B
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssingle 3 single seven single single mast single wire single band single 3 500z rf.single generator pcb. single core vhf single dipole single side band single element wideband single dipole 14mhz single wire antenna single trap dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links