software for amateur radio85 links
Ham Radio : Clubs : Europe : Germany
- Bavarian Packet Radio Group
- This site provides information about the BayCom packet radio hard- and software for radio amateurs. It also contains general information on the German packet radio network.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Personal amateur radio pages, software for use with ham radio, QSL cards online
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- Laselki.net - Arab Amateur Radio Forum
- Arab Amateur Radio orum. Transceivers , Antennas, Educational, Software, Digital Communication and more.
[ Hits: 1188 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- Amateur radio products and support for rig experts brand in the USA. The new USA RigExpert SD, RigExpert Plus, MixW Software
[ Hits: 2271 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 2154 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 11852 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 2145 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.49 ]
- Ham Stop
- Ham and amateur radios and ham and amateur radio antennas and software equipment and products sold online for all your ham and amateur radio needs. CA USA
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2889 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software. Price USD 25
[ Hits: 3398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- AI9NL - Harv's Hamshack Hack
- Harv's Hamshack Hack. A remaster of the KNOPPIX distro for Amateur Radio Operators (Hams) who have no prior experience with Linux. Provides a complete OS, software for hobby, web, and word tasks. All contained in an .iso file ready to burn to CD.
[ Hits: 5770 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 6444 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries - HamLib
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 854 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 2063 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- RT Systems
- Windows Programming Software by RT Systems
for Amateur Radios and Receivers
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
[ Hits: 2289 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 34759 | Votes: 185 | Rating: 6.78 ]
You can try similar termssoftware for amateur radio what is amateur radio amateur radio amplifier amateur radio astronomy amateur radio call log amateur radio demographic amateur radio demographics amateur radio london amateur radio maps amateur radio satellite amateur radio station log internet amateur radio key west amateur radio radio amateur ring a spectrum analyzer for the radio amateur
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links