software for amateur radio83 links
Antennas : 80M
- G4JUV Gate Spring Dipole
- This is an 80 metre dipole that fits in a small spac
[ Hits: 1445 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- dstar_digital : D-Star * Digital
- An International discussion group for D-STAR Digital Amateur Radio. Radios, Repeaters, Gateways, Internet, Setup, Mobile and Portable radios, Cloning Software, icf files,
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- RT Systems - Radio Programming
- Windows programming software for Icom and Yaesu amateur radios and scanners and receivers by RT Systems. Produce radio programming cables for Yaesu Icom Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 5542 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.04 ]
- adifdev - ADIF Developers
- This is a discussion group for developers involved with the import or export of data formatted according to the ADIF standard for Amateur Radio Software.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Olivia, the Magic Digital Mode
- Olivia MFSK digital communications are becoming popular in amateur radio because Olivia is one of the most robust methods of text keyboarding, that can perform superbly for long distance communications. Olivia frequencies, format and software
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- This software predicts future passes for amateur radio satellites for a specified location and period of time. It runs on the Android operating system
[ Hits: 2790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- SWR Graphing Software for Amateur Radio by KD4UDY, shareware
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free windows software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude
[ Hits: 2618 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- AmateurRadio Ham Test
- Free software tests for the Technician, General and Extra class licenses by Shenandoah
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. This is the W6CQZ version not developed anymore.
[ Hits: 9788 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Amateur Radio using Ubuntu
- A guide for users of Ubuntu amateur radio software
General support of Amateur Radio using Ubuntu /Linux.
[ Hits: 3576 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Mac Memory Manager
- Amateur Radio Memory Manager Software for the Mac support many Yaesu Icom AOR and Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 1358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code speed and CW practice, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
[ Hits: 11119 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 7602 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3577 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2 ]
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 8920 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source hardware and software project intended as a next generation Software Defined Radio for use by Radio Amateurs
[ Hits: 2568 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- SDR for Amateur Radio Blog
- A blogspot blog about Software Defined Radio
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termssoftware for amateur radio what is amateur radio amateur radio amplifier amateur radio astronomy amateur radio call log amateur radio demographic amateur radio demographics amateur radio london internet amateur radio key west amateur radio radio amateur ring amateur radio antenna projects hamilton amateur radio club norfolk amateur radio club rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links