software for amateur radio83 links
Software : Audio Streaming
- remoteAudio - audio streaming application
- remoteAudio is an multi platform Audio streaming application for Amateur Radio purposes.
The most typical use case for this software is the remote operation of an amateur radio station.
remoteAudio supports multiple users and multiple audio sources. At any time multiple clients can listen simultaneously on the same radio, although remoteAudio only allows one user to transmit.
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Setting up Raspberry Pi for Ham Radio
- An interesting guide to installing software on a Raspberry for amateur radio use.
This documentation cover the Raspberry Pi 4 version that whose hadware is powerfull enought to fullfill all requiriements for ham radio programs.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Hermes-Lite Low Cost HF SDR
- The Hermes-Lite is a low-cost direct down/up conversion software defined amateur radio HF transceiver based on a broadband modem chip and the Hermes SDR project. It is entirely open source and open hardware, including the tools used for design and fabrication files. Over 300 Hermes-Lite 2.0 units have been successfully built.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termssoftware for amateur radio what is amateur radio amateur radio amplifier amateur radio astronomy amateur radio call log amateur radio demographic amateur radio demographics amateur radio london internet amateur radio key west amateur radio radio amateur ring amateur radio antenna projects hamilton amateur radio club norfolk amateur radio club rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links