software transmit18 links
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Isle of Man Repeaters
- Isle of Man Repeaters maintained by David Osborn GD4HOZ this site covers the VHF repeater GB3GD and UHF internet linked 70cm repeater GB3IM. Using Allstar software for linking GB3IM is the only site in the uk to have three transmitters.
Supported by the Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DSP Controller
- Bypass your sound card DSP prorgam to make transmitting much easier.
[ Hits: 6088 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.20 ]
- RXCLUS is a free windows amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 5857 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- ChirpPix converts a bitmap image to a wave file, which can then be sent by a SSB transmitter and received on spectrogram waterfall displays
Image Transmission using ChirpPix and ChirpHell
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MT Hell
- MT-Hell software for 16 bit Soundblaster cards. Sends seven parallel tones with careful dot shaping for minimum interference, and transmits a very nice sound by G3PPT
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DSP Radio
- Freeware software defined radio application for MacOSx 10.6 can interface with several SDR receivers and transmitters, also known as MACSDR.
[ Hits: 5357 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
[ Hits: 2309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MRX Software
- MRX Morse Code for Windows 9x/NT is a program designed to teach morse code receive and transmit using the benefits of Multi-Media PC technology
[ Hits: 4653 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TAP Software
- RF Path design software, tower coverage mapping software to evaluate radio transmitter sites, predict and simulate radio coverage, plan land mobile radio or cellular systems. Commercial RF coverage mapping software by Softwright llc.
[ Hits: 1623 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- SSTV1 Modem software is an AFM modem that runs on the TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93 hardware platform that can be used to receive and transmit Slow Scan Television(SSTV) signals.
[ Hits: 1952 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- GNU Radio - GNU FSF Project
- GNU Radio is a collection of software that when combined with minimal hardware, allows the construction of radios where the actual waveforms transmitted and received are defined by software
[ Hits: 3599 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30735 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- APT Decoder
- APTDecoder is a free software for recording and decoding signals transmitted by NOAA POES APT enabled weather satellites. It is run on a NT-based version of Window
[ Hits: 2300 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
You can try similar termssoftware transmit can cat software controll usb transmit? no transmit transmit id mod to transmit out of a cw transmit transmit ant hoe to transmit how to transmit fm transmit transmit 139 no transmit transmit on 155.025 transmit 155.025 with ya ext, transmit ft 600
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links