software810 links - and 52 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : Europe : Germany
- Bavarian Packet Radio Group
- This site provides information about the BayCom packet radio hard- and software for radio amateurs. It also contains general information on the German packet radio network.
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 2092 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- The Windows program for designing and analyzing PI and PI-L networks by Tonne Software
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
[ Hits: 2596 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 4117 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A graphics-intensive bandpass filter program based on the helical resonator.
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1240 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Ham Radio Reference (HRR)
- A collection of calculators, contest schedules, references, databases and more for Palm OS by KB7AVT
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- HF Radio Logger
- NW7US logging program for palm/os
[ Hits: 1637 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- BC780XLT Remote Control PalmOS
- BC780XLT Uniden Bearcat Remote Control Software for the PalmOS freeware
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4699 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 19429 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- This program expedites the design of lumped-element diplexers using both the lowpass/highpass and the bandpass/bandstop topologies.
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Class E
- This program simplifies the design of the single-ended Class E amplifier. Operation is intuitive and encourages "tuning" and exploration.
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- PocketSat - Handheld Satellite Tracking
- PocketSat3 satellite tracking software for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
[ Hits: 1202 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
You can try similar termsask software cw software eme software ft 8 software ft-817 software ft8 software hys software jt software mac ham software mac software qsl software rtl sdr software mac sdr software software vx-5 software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links