software839 links - and 52 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : Europe : Germany
- Bavarian Packet Radio Group
- This site provides information about the BayCom packet radio hard- and software for radio amateurs. It also contains general information on the German packet radio network.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.49 ]
- The Windows program for designing and analyzing PI and PI-L networks by Tonne Software
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
[ Hits: 2687 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 4177 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- A graphics-intensive bandpass filter program based on the helical resonator.
[ Hits: 1799 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Ham Radio Reference (HRR)
- A collection of calculators, contest schedules, references, databases and more for Palm OS by KB7AVT
[ Hits: 726 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- HF Radio Logger
- NW7US logging program for palm/os
[ Hits: 1652 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- BC780XLT Remote Control PalmOS
- BC780XLT Uniden Bearcat Remote Control Software for the PalmOS freeware
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4823 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 19542 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- This program expedites the design of lumped-element diplexers using both the lowpass/highpass and the bandpass/bandstop topologies.
[ Hits: 1407 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Class E
- This program simplifies the design of the single-ended Class E amplifier. Operation is intuitive and encourages "tuning" and exploration.
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- PocketSat - Handheld Satellite Tracking
- PocketSat3 satellite tracking software for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
[ Hits: 1226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
You can try similar termsask software cw software eme software ft 8 software ft-817 software ft8 software hys software jt software mac ham software mac software ptt software qsl software rtl sdr software mac sdr software software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links