software809 links - and 52 categories
DX Resources : Contest : Resources
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 633 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- javAPRSSrvr Users Group
- This group is for users of the APRS-IS server software, javAPRSSrvr. Membership is by invitation only.
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- APRSearch is a search engine targeting only sites from APRS software authors and other sites with unique and detailed APRS documentation.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Win4K3Suite Software for the Elecraft K-Line
- Win4K3Suite is an integrated control program for the entire Elecraft K-Line. It supports the K3, the KPA500, the KAT500 and the P3 Panadapter. Has a remote server mode as well, that supports P3 streaming video.
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRS 4
- ON7YD slow CW and DFCW TX program for Windows, works with Argo. By Rik Strobbe
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1492 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2687 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8 ]
- MT Hell
- MT-Hell software for 16 bit Soundblaster cards. Sends seven parallel tones with careful dot shaping for minimum interference, and transmits a very nice sound by G3PPT
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2617 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6 ]
- Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
[ Hits: 3180 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 6351 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- PalmProp is a software for PalmOs dedicated to the forcast of HF radiowave propagation by f5hla
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 2047 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- This is a very simple program which helps visually handicapped people to see the frequency and mode of the rig. Or maybe it's useful for demos, trade shows or similiar. It will work with any Icom except the IC-735.
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- TH-F6A / TH-F7A / TH-F7E Memory Control Program
- By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TH-F6/ F7 transceivers through the memory channel management and edit functions.
[ Hits: 2941 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 2.09 ]
- Dual phase Software Defined Radio
- Dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio using two K2 Elecraft receivers and programming in Matlab/Simulink.
[ Hits: 916 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.
[ Hits: 9738 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 3.86 ]
You can try similar termsask software cw software eme software ft 8 software ft-817 software ft8 software hys software jt software mac ham software mac software qsl software rtl sdr software mac sdr software software vx-5 software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links