software826 links - and 52 categories
DX Resources : Contest : Contest Results
- Score Distributor - Ham Radio Contest Score Forwarder
- Distributing contest scores in real time to online scoreboards. he score distributor automatically forwards any score data it receives from contest logging software to the following online scoreboards:
Contest Online ScoreBoard (COSB by VA2WA,K2BB,K5ZD)
Live Contest Score Server (by R4WW)
[ Hits: 59 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ADALM-PLUTO SDR
- The Adalm Pluto by Analog Devices is a Portable self-contained RF learning module, based on Analog Devices AD9363--Highly Integrated RF Agile Transceiver and Xilinx® Zynq Z-7010 FPGA. Includes one transmitter and one receiver, half or full duplex and cover 325 MHz to 3.8 GHz
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- SWR ANTENNA ANALYZER + WSPR TX
- Available worldwide can be used as Arduino Shield or plug it in to you PC , or with a bluetooth adapter connect to Android.
With a highly optimized software, KAI200 brings you:
a. Antenna analyzer form 1 up to 200 Mhz;
b. WSPR transmiter (set up by serial terminal);
c. Square Wave Signal generator
KAI200 is all you need for your radio whatever it is
Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood or Drake and DIY projects.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- FT8 Operating Guide - Weak signal HF DXing
- An excellent guide to operating FT8 mode available in English, German and Czech that cover several aspects of the FT8 operations.
Includes and exaustive guide to how configure FT8 software, how to conducto a QSO and how to operate DXPeditions in FT8 F/H mode. Covers aspects of FT4 contesting operations and interfacing with logging programs
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS)
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of space on the ham bands.
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-1000-D RS 232 CAT interface
- Schematic diagram circuit to build a RS232 serial interface for the Yaesu FT 1000D, works also as CW Keyer control with Log-EQF software. May be used with other Yaesu HF Transceivers.
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FTDX101 - Official Yaesu.com
- The Official page of the FTDX101 on the Yaesu.com website, includes full description, PDF brochures, official english manuals, complete accessories list and direct link to Yaesu software download for this radio
[ Hits: 69 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- TYT MD-2017 Programming
- A very useful video that explains how to program the TYT MD-2017 radio. From software download, firmware, codeplug and how to manually configure settings and how to program memories
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Win4YaesuSuite - Yaesu Radio Control
- Win4Yaesu Suite is a commercial software for Yaesu FTDX and FT991 Radios. It includes support for SDRPlay and LPPAN panadapters. It interfaces to all third party hardware and software programs including HRDLogbook, DM780, DXLabsSuite, NAP3, N1MM+ and many more.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Win4IcomSuite ICOM Radio Control Software
- The Ultimate Control Software for the IC-7300, IC-7610, IC-7600, IC-7850, IC-7851 and Others is a control software suite that includes additional interesting features such as support for the built in Spectrum Scope, Audio monitors, Shortwave DB, CW Terminal, Clublog Spotting, Memory management, interface to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook, DM780, n1mm+, log4om, DXLab and other.
Runs on Windows OS, commercial licence.
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RS41 Radiosondes Tracker
- RS41 Tracker is a software running on Windows that it is able to decode telemetries generated by Vaisala RS41 radiosondes. Used with a FM radio receiver it allows to display radiosonde positions on a map.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Software Defined Radio, QIRX is 64-Bit software, based on TCP/IP raw data, running with any RTL-SDR dongle being driven by rtl-tcp.exe.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JTAlert provides several audio and Visual alerts for WSJT-X & JTDX software. JTAlert generate audio and visual alerts for several alert conditions, logs automatically to several ham radio log books software like hrd dxkeeper,log4om, interoperates with web services and it supports dxlab suite.
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to program Tytera MD-380 DMR Radio
- A compleete guide to program the Tytera MD-380 DMR, installing the TYT software, setting the DMR ID and adding the contacts.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Guide to decode SSTV with RaspberryPi and RTL-SDR
- A tutorial on how to setup a receiver capable to decode SSTV signals with a small RaspberryPi version 2 and a RTL-SDR dongle. The author explains how to install the needed software to interface the RTL-SDR and a step by step guide to install the QSSTV software used to decode the signals.
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WSPR monitoring with RTL-SDR and Raspberry Pi
- The goal of this interesting project is to monitor a particular set of frequencies for a set period of time. In this article your will find instructions to build and operate an all-band WSPR node using cheap hardware and free software. At the end of this you'll have a Raspberry Pi, connected to an RTL-SDR dongle that monitors all of the WSPR frequencies rotating randomly every 15 minutes.
[ Hits: 105 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MiniTioune receiver project
- The MiniTioune receiver project, developed by Jean-Pierre F6DZP, consists of the home constructed MiniTiouner hardware which interfaces via a standard USB 2.0 port to a Windows PC running the MiniTioune software. It can be used to receive satellite broadcasts transmissions making it ideal for use on Q-oscar 100 Es hail-2 without any external frequency converters.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital SWR Meter with Arduino
- Inline RF Power & VSWR Meter. A DIY meter 0 to 30 Watt with Average and Peak. Circuit Description, Arduino Nano software code and part list to DIY your own Digital SWR Meter
[ Hits: 1643 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- RADIG Hombrew Software Defined Radio Project
- A new SDR radio concept developed by N6QW as an experimental 5W SDR transceiver for the 40 meter bands. Radio and Rig (RADIG) is a term conied by the author.
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Connect you MacOS to CAT Serial Port
- How to connect an Apple MacOS to a USB Radio transceiver. Get a Mac driver for ICOM IC-7100, IC-7200, IC-7300, IC-7600, IC-7610, IC-7850, IC-9100, PCR2500, Kenwood TS-890S, TS-990S, TS-590S, Elecraft KX3, K3S, Yaesu FTdx3000, FT-891, FT-991 or Ten-Tec Eagle USB direct connect built in USB/Serial adapter.
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsask software cw software eme software ft 8 software ft-817 software ft8 software hys software jt software mac ham software mac software qsl software rtl sdr software mac sdr software software software sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links