software837 links - and 52 categories
Manufacturers : Morse Key
- 9A5N Solid State CW Paddles
- 21st Century telegraphy paddles, software defined telegraphy paddles by 9A5N. Following global trends in the application of the latest technology, HAM 9a5n has made a significant technological breakthrough in the field of CW paddles
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- open source hardware for software-defined radio. HackRF One is an open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation. 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
[ Hits: 112 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Nuand bladeRF 2.0 Software Defined Radio (SDR)
47MHz to 6GHz, 2x2MIMO, 61.44MHz sampling
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Guohe Electronics
- Chinese manufacturer of Software Defined Radio for commercial, public and amateur radio market. Markers of H1 H1Plus H2 Q900 SDR transceivers
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Configure FLDigi on MacOSX to IC-7100
- Ho to properly configure the FLDigi software running on a MacOS to connect to the Icom IC-7100. Article includes snapshots of I/O ports configuration settings.
[ Hits: 79 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fixing poor squelch levels on Baofeng radios
- How to set new squelch values on Baofeng HT Radios by using the CHIRP software. Make sure you save the original configuration before editing squelch levels. Edit at your own risk.
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Baofeng UV-5 Programming Cable
- Baofeng UV-5R uses RS232 to communicate or programming with the PC software and you can make your own programming cable with a few components.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MD-380 Modifications
- Modifications for Retevis RT3 / Tytera MD-380 includes Hardware Modifications, Codeplugs, Software / Firmware Modifications.
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NanoVNA Saver
- This software connects to a NanoVNA and extracts the data for display on a computer, and for saving to Touchstone files.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Antenna Calculation Software
- The program consists of tabbed pages for various antenna and transmission line calculation. You can compute the values for an inverted L network that will allow you to match the 50 ohm output of the radio, or you can compute the necessary length in the units of choice for a 5/8 wave vertical for 10 meter band.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 5MContest Log Software
- Russian and english contest log software for windows. The full version of the program contains all the tests and utilities.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LogHX freeware logger software
- LogHX is a freeware windows ham radio logger software, designed as complete Ham Radio environment. Radio control interface, online log book interfaces, cluster access, adif and cabrillo exports, antenna rotor control, Digital CW and SSB macros, full QSL management
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- AirHamLog - Online Amateur Radio Logbook
- AirHamLog is a modern logging software for amateur ham radio operators.
The software works inside your browser, making it possible for you to use with any device connected to the internet.
AirHamLog currently supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, and Android that works with modern browsers. AirHamLog has ability to export QSL cards as PDF files.
All of your log data is stored on the cloud. You can start using AirHamLog for free today
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Emergency Net Log
- The ARES Emergency Net Log application is specifically designed for use by ARES Net Control Stations.
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- xCAT xDAX for macOSX and FlexRadio 6000
- xCAT is an helper application for the FlexRadio 6000 series running on macOS computers to control via CAT protocol tranceivers, while xDAX purpose is to provide a way for Digital Mode Software like Fldigi, WSJT-X to access the digital audio data (DAX) of the FlexRadioTM
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Zeus Radio - Software Defined Radio
- Zeus Radio program is designed specifically
for the ZS-1 transceiver and supports all the
basic functions (RIT, XIT, SPLIT, Noise Reduction,
Auto Notch Filter, etc.) in order to work
in the broadcast brought only pleasure.
Zeus Radio works also with Hermes, Anan, Afedri, Red Pitaya, HiQSDR, Odyssey, Extio, RTL-SDR, Peaberry, Winradio, SDR-IQ, Afedri
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- sodiraSDR - Software Radio
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) for analog and digital modulation modes, can demodulate AM envelope, AM synchronous, AM stereo, LSB, USB, FM, FM Broadcast, DRM30, DRM+
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Setting up Raspberry Pi for Ham Radio
- An interesting guide to installing software on a Raspberry for amateur radio use.
This documentation cover the Raspberry Pi 4 version that whose hadware is powerfull enought to fullfill all requiriements for ham radio programs.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Raspberry Pi and Automatic NOAA Satellite Reception
- How to receive automatically NOAA wather satellite images with a Raspberry Pi and a RTL SDR. This project requires a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B a common NooElec SDR Dongle and a QFH Antenna in the attic. Article explains how to setup and configure software but no instructions on antenna.
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Hermes-Lite Low Cost HF SDR
- The Hermes-Lite is a low-cost direct down/up conversion software defined amateur radio HF transceiver based on a broadband modem chip and the Hermes SDR project. It is entirely open source and open hardware, including the tools used for design and fabrication files. Over 300 Hermes-Lite 2.0 units have been successfully built.
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsask software cw software eme software ft 8 software ft-817 software ft8 software hys software jt software mac ham software mac software qsl software rtl sdr software mac sdr software software software sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links