sound gen28 links
Operating Aids : Beginner's Guides
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Store based in russia dealer for heil sound, diamond, hy-gain MFJ and other amateur radio brands
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2895 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Player
- CW Palyer version 4.0 is a simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and at least Windows 95.
[ Hits: 21858 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Morse Tone Encoder
- Generates Morse tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of Morse tones.
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18794 | Votes: 367 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- Virtins Technology
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 11410 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.27 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20522 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 10043 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 18310 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 4.96 ]
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 13363 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator
- Generating of up to eight independent oscillatory processes per each channel with separate frequency, initial phase and amplitude controls.
[ Hits: 7424 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 16591 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- DTMF encoder
- Generates dial tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of DTMF tones.
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 87835 | Votes: 321 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Soundcard Audio Tools and Toys
- Soundcard audio tools and toys, experimental ideas and utilities.
Signal Generator, Frequency-counter / instrument-tuner, Real-time Spectrum Analyser
[ Hits: 13904 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- The MGM Interface
- General purpose RTX-PC sound card Interface for MGM (Machine Generated Modulation)
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Interfacing to PC soundcards
- General electronic topics on interfacing to PC soundcards by epanorama.net
[ Hits: 2288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2797 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
You can try similar termssound card interface
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links