- Digital Modes
- Getting Started in PC Soundcard Digital Radio, basics of amateur radio digital modes
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Making the Most of your PSK31 Signal
- Adjusting audio output of your soundcard to obtain a perfect PSK signal from your transmission. A project to help you tuning your PSK31 emission.
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom ACC1 interface
- Need to interface both a TNC and the computer soundcard? This is a ICOM 756PRO ACC1 audio/keying/FSK interface by WA0SXV
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NDBfinder allows you to use your PC and soundcard to receive, detect, identify and log NDBs (Non Directional Beacons used for maritime and aeronautical navigation)
[ Hits: 1830 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Aldo - Morse tutor
- A morse tutor that drives any Linux supported soundcard.
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
[ Hits: 4119 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2793 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Voice Keyer
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
[ Hits: 3017 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- VIT Voice Keyer
- The VIT Voice Keyer is a simple soundcard based voice keyer. It plays various recordings and output them to your radio and key the PTT line.
[ Hits: 1320 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2741 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- ICOM Soundcard Interface
- IC820H or other Icom Radios Soundcard interface for VHF EME use by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 interface
- Radio to soundcard schematic interface by VK6PG
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- ICOM SoundBlaster Interface
- Interfacing ICOM radios with PC soundcard by W8WWV
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Big Dummy's Data Interface
- Simple soundcard data interface for the various data modes
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Switchbox for Soundcard Digital Modes
- A homebrewed switchbox prooject Don Wilhelm W3FPR
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 interface
- A simple PSK31/digital interface which can connect your transceiver to a PC soundcard for digital modes.
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssoundcard soundcard log soundcard tnc tnc soundcard ft450d soundcard interface soundcard rtty soundcard soundcard decoder soundcard interface soundcard interfacing soundcard packet sstv soundcard virtual soundcard
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links