spectrum157 links - and 4 categories
Ham Radio : Band Plans
- RSGB Band Plans and Information
- The RSGB Band Plan is normally published annually in the February edition of RadCom and additionally reviewed mid-year.
It is derived from the IARU Region 1 Band Plan taking into account any proposed national variations or special amendments, which are considered necessary by the relevant spectrum manager.
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur radio frequency allocations
- Wikipedia page about amateur radio spectrum assigned to the amateur radio service
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Amateur Service Spectrum Requirements at 7 MHz
- An information paper by the International Amateur Radio Union, History of 40m allocation, propagation properties of 7 Mhz band
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- FCC Frequency Allocation Table
- Table of Frequency Allocations as published by the Federal Register and codified in the Code of Federal Regulations remains the legal source material.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- KC901S RF MULTIMETER 3GHz VECTOR ANTENNA ANALYZER
- KC901S Handheld vector antenna analyzer RF ANALYZER 3GHz S11 S21 Fieldmeter RF Source Spectrum
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- The RFzero is a multi function signal platform developed for radio amateurs who wants to extend the Arduino skills in combination with RF. The RFzero board is largely compatible with the Arduino Zero and Arduino M0 boards, however, it has been carefully designed for flexible use in RF applications and with attention to the frequency spectrum and stability performance.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Keysight - Agilent
- Provider of electronic test and measurement equipment including Network Analyzers, Signal & Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Calibration Services & more.
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio Signal Identification Guide
- Audio and waterfall images of some sounds found on the RF spectrum
[ Hits: 1406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- GQRX is a free and simple to use SDR receiver which runs on Linux and MacOS X. GQRX comes with a standard FFT spectrum and waterfall display and a number of common filter settings
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- AudioXplorer is a sound analyzer software designed for Mac OSX, provide a real-time analysis window where you can visualize the sound spectrum and sonogram
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- CW Decoder
- This free windows program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 2743 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- Sonograph Spektrum Analyzer
- Sonogram is a highly flexible audio spectrum analyzer for the analysis of sound, music and speech signals in the frequency-domain using different algorithms.
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PSELab freeware
- PSELab is a freeware Windows application useful to estimate power spectrum and short-time spectral distribution of signals. The application uses periodogram, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods. To estimate short-time spectral distribution, the application uses short Time Fourier transform, pseudo-Wigner-Ville transform, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods.
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Pro Lab
- Spectrum Analyzer pro is a commercial application that will turn your computer into a modern spectrum analyzer. This will provide you with features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit. Run under recent Windows versions, available in trial mode
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Spectrum Analysis Basics
- Spectrum Analyzer Fundamentals is a great document explaining everything about Sprectrum analyzers, main features, differences, usage and characteristics provided by Keysight Technologies. Inc
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Handheld 2.4 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- A spectrum analyzer based on ATMega8 microcontroller and a CYWM6935 within a Nokia mobile phone case.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade microwave spectrum analyzer
- RF/microwave spectrum analyzer with tracking generator and other accessories
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Characterizing a Bencher YA-1 Filter
- Testing a Bencher YA-1 low-pass TVI filter with a spectrum analyzer with tracking generator.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sweep Generator
- A sweep generator that produces a sawtooth waveform which sweeps the oscilloscope beam from left to right via its X input, and simultaneously the VCO frequency.
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termspc spectrum rf spectrum spectrum spectrum lab radio spectrum spectrum analysers spectrum analyzer spectrum analyzer pro lab spectrum analyzers spectrum scope a spectrum analyzer for the radio amateur
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links