spectrum157 links - and 4 categories
Manufacturers : Filters
- Microwave Filter Company
- Microwave Filter Company is a leader in the design, development and manufacture of high quality passive electronic filter products in the 5 Hz to 50 GHz frequency spectrum.
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Saluki Technology Inc.
- Saluki manufacturer of Spectrum Analyzer, Handheld Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Analyzer, Cable and antenna analyzer, Network Analyzer|RF Signal Generator, Cable Antenna Analyzer
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICOM 756 and 756PRO
- Ini this article the author compare the Icom 756 and Icom IC 756 PRO. Comparison is very detailed and includes S Meter Calibration, Microphone Gain, Transverter Jack, the noise blanked, the spectrum analyzer, audio quality, notch filter, compression meter, noise reduction, sensivity and filter settings along to many other features making this article a must for who want to compare this two models
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- IC-7300 Quick Start Guide
- PDF document for IC-7300 beginners.
The ICOM IC-7300 is an HF + 6 meter, multi-mode, self-contained Software Defined Radio (SDR) transceiver with knobs, buttons and a touch screen. It also has a real-time spectrum display with pan adapter and water fall displays.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- TRS RenTelco - Test Equipment Rental
- TRS RenTelco provides new or used electronic test equipment for rent, lease or purchase. Solutions are provided for various type of equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscopes etc from leading manufacturers. Our products are widely used in communications, R&D, semiconductor, and wireless industries.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Spectrum Monitor
- The Spectrum Monitor, amateur, shortwave AM FM TV Scanning Satellite magazine, is edited and published by Ken Reitz KS4ZR, former managing editor, features editor, columnist and feature writer for Monitoring Times.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Win4IcomSuite ICOM Radio Control Software
- The Ultimate Control Software for the IC-7300, IC-7610, IC-7600, IC-7850, IC-7851 and Others is a control software suite that includes additional interesting features such as support for the built in Spectrum Scope, Audio monitors, Shortwave DB, CW Terminal, Clublog Spotting, Memory management, interface to Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook, DM780, n1mm+, log4om, DXLab and other.
Runs on Windows OS, commercial licence.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDRplay - SDRuno
- SDR software for SDRPlay RSP1, RSP1A, RSP2, RSP2PRO.
SDRuno is an advanced Software Defined Radio Application platform which is optimized for use with SDRplay's range of Radio Spectrum Processors
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew Spectrum Analyzer
- Project for DXers and experimenters alike. An old article publishes by 73 Amateur Radio magazine in PDF format, where all the components required to build your own HF spectrum analyzer may be found in a well-stocked junk box.
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Experimental HF 6-band SSB transceiver
- An SSB radio for the HF bands will be presented. Featuring 12 to 20 Watts of output power (depending on DC supply), full DDS frequency generation, covering 6 major frequency bands (1.8, 3.5, 7, 14, 21 and 28 MHz) within the short wave amateur radio spectrum. The rig also features colored LCD and front panel backlight.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 10 ]
- Panadapter for TS590SG
- Setting up as a Panadapter for TS 590S or 590SG using RSP Radio Spectrum Processor with HDSDR, VSPE, TRX-Manager and Logic9
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- RDF with Raspberry PI and RTL-SDR
- The RasHAWK team has used a Raspberry Pi as the basis for a networked RF sensor capable of supporting spectrum monitoring, signal intercept and direction finding (DF) operations.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- 1 GHz RF Spectrum Analyzer
- An homemade RF spectrum analyzer with full details on construction notes and planning. Includes block diagram, schematics and pictures
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew spectrum analyser
- A 50 MHz homemade RF spectrum analyzer
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade spectrum analyzer
- An inexpensive spectrum analyzer for the radio amateur, with a respectable performance and a quite good dynamic range. Schematic and basic information on how spectrum analyzers works.
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tektronix Compatible Tracking Generator
- A spectrum analyzer is always an usefull amateur radio test equipment that should be present in a radio shack. Hams can use it for testing frequency response of filters, amplifiers, and other two-port RF devices. This article illustrate a tracking generator compatible with any spectrum analyzer in the Tektronix 490- and 2750-series lineups
[ Hits: 125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Anritsu MS2711A Repair
- Repairing an Anritsu MS2711A handheld spectrum analyzer
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termspc spectrum rf spectrum spectrum spectrum lab radio spectrum spectrum analysers spectrum analyzer spectrum analyzer pro lab spectrum analyzers spectrum scope a spectrum analyzer for the radio amateur
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links