speed101 links - and 3 categories
Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Success Easy CW Tapes
- Sells training tapes for Morse code that use hypnosis to speed learning.
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- ATVS - Slovene ATV team
- ATV, Repeaters, Beacons, HighSpeed packet, DVMS, DV-IN, NLE, D8, LANC, Video exchange, FM, Hardware & Software, pictures, etc. More than 85MB online.
[ Hits: 1073 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- F4DAY technical website
- ATV and high speed data signalling projects
[ Hits: 3319 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- IARU HST Championships
- Official page of the IARU High Speed Telegraphy Championships
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Higher Speed Packet Page
- N6GN's higher speed packet page for amateur radio digital networks
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- W3SE Wes
- High speed meteor scatter and contest information
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- NovaLynx Corporation
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Wind Watcher Warning Systems
- High wind warning system, programmable, gives progressive series of alarms at three windspeed thresholds. Can be building-mounted or made portable for storm spotters, chasers, etc. Totally unique system!
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Shortwave and DXing Web page
[ Hits: 1501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2855 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10 ]
- ON4KST chat free telnet based client for Windows, provides a web based appearance while maintaining the bit lean connection and telnet speed.
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- Morse Quiz
- Freeware by AE4RV. MorseQuiz is a Morse Code Speed Trainer for DOS/WINDOWS that can help you improve your code copying ability.
[ Hits: 4352 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- Palm OS morse code software, simple morse code sender, sends code on the built-in speaker at 1-80 WPM. Higher speeds are sloppy because of the 10 msec resolution of the internal timer.
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 23512 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Super Morse
- Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises
[ Hits: 37659 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
[ Hits: 4450 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
[ Hits: 2147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 19025 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links