ss meter307 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 TX array by AA1K
- 160 meter tx antenna array
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- 6 Meter Direction Agile 3 Element Yagi Antenna
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF Collinear Antenna
- This antenna will cover the 2 meter Ham Radio frequencies. This collinear antenna has a total gain factor approx 6 to 7dbd on two meter band
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 17 meter delta loop antenna
- A delta loop antenna for 17 meters band include eznec antenna model file
[ Hits: 2116 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- End-Fed antenna for 160-80-40 meters band
- This PDF File desscribes how to homemade a multi-band end-fed trapped wire antenna resonating on the low bands of 160 80 and 40 meters. Contains trap design instructions and some construction tips.
[ Hits: 1365 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 2 Meter Indoor Slim Jim Antenna
- 2 Meter Indoor Slim Jim Antennas for Cyclone Season and Other Uses by VK4MDX
[ Hits: 993 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- 6 Meter moxon antenna
- A moxon rectangle for 50 Mhz band by NC4FB
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10m - 20m Trap Dipole
- How to operate on 10 and 20 meters in limited space with this trapped dipole.
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 40 80 Meter GP Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band with no need of antenna tuner, based on a telescopic fiberglass mast of 48 feet by N8NSN
[ Hits: 2042 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- IARU HF WORLD Championship
- IARU HF Contest, goal is to contact as many other amateurs, especially IARU member society HQ stations, around the world as possible using the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is now broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1KXR/B - Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and has been in continual operation. Located in Northampton, Massachusetts [USA] (grid square: FN32), it transmits 24/7/365 and is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator.
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G7AQK QRSS Beacon
- A QRSS beacon on 30 meter band project wind and solar powered based on a loop antenna.
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5V7TH TOGO DXpedition
- 27 oktober - 6 november 2012
30/20/17/15/12/10/6 meter band
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70 MHz mod for IC-706
- Enabling IC 706 for 4 meter band modification in italian.
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network. With DxSpot you can connect to the DX cluster of your choice. The internal database supplies the connection parameters to over 300 DX clusters. Once connected enjoy formatted table views of DX spots, DXCC information, connected users, cluster announcements, colorized WWV propagation data, and keep current with the latest DX news.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier
- This is a 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier, covering the 80 and 160 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The Two Module, 400 Watt RF Amplifier 80 Meters
- This Class E RF amplifier will deliver up to 400 watts of RF output
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Simple VFO for 80 and 160 Meters
- This VFO is simple to build and is quite stable.
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G3PTO Power Meter
- This Power meter is capable of dissipating up to 100 watts for a short period and 20 watts continuously
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 40 meter 17 meter delta loop how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 80 meter 10 meter ht 11 meter 40 meter ocf 80 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links