station 1928 links
Antique Radios : Collections
- Vintage Amateur Radio Stations
- Preserving and operating Vintage Amateur radio stations of the 1920's to 1930's era
[ Hits: 1262 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- N7RK antique radios
- This web site contains photos of boatanchors and antique radios as well as a 1920's ham station.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- K2TQN's OldRadio Museum
- The theme is "Ham Radio before 1950" Featuring an authentic Collins AM Ham Radio station.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DF0RI VHF Contests 1986-1996
- Results and info on VHF and HF contest station DF0RI
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Beacon Station MO 189.5 KHz
- This site is dedicated to experimental low frequency operation in the 160 to 190 kHz spectrum.
LF beacon MO is no longer active. This page is retained only for reference information.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WAU (Worked All Ukraine) award
- The WAU award is issued by the "RadioAmator" magazine for contacts with amateur radio stations in all regions of Ukraine, cities of Kiev and Sevastopol made after 01.01.1993.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CARMEN Caribbean Amateur Radio Meteorological Emergency Network
- Volunteer amateur radio operators (Hams), have maintained a radio station WX4NHC at the National Hurricane Center (NHC) in Miami since 1980.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The GOLIST, QSL manager list
- Source for Qsl manager routes. GOList has been helping DXer's like yourself with QSL routes for those elusive DX Stations since 1980.
[ Hits: 1495 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- OE1002419 Kurt Brandstetter
- Page with pictures of my boatanchors and QSL's from Ham Radio, Broadcast and Utility stations. Over 330 DXCC countries. QSL Info Page with a lot of search engines for QSL Info servers. Broadcast and Utility QSL's.
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 253 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- W4DFU Gator Amateur Radio Club
- A University of Florida Student Organization. The W4DFU amateur radio station was established in 1934 and represents the Gator Nation internationally on a daily basis.
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ON4CWM Kurth
- Belgian Amateur Radio Station, commemorate the liberation by Canadians in september 1944
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The G4UZN Historic QSL Collection
- QSL amateur radio history. A large collection of historic QSL Cards from 1920's and from rare stations
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Icom IC-718 vs. FT-990 or IC-781
- Forum thread about IC-718 compared vs Yaesu FT 990 and Icom IC-781
[ Hits: 4159 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Trans World Radio
- Trans World Radio has been a part of Guam since 1975 when our MW (AM) station (KTWG) first took to the airwaves. Our Shortwave station (KTWR) has been on the air continuously since 1977.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Short Wave Espionage
- Here you can access the book "Secret Signals, The Euronumbers Mystery" which was written in 1991 and is now out of print. Lot's of information on spionage and numbers stations
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Salon People Counting spies
- Salon.com's Article on Numbers Stations
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spy Stations and Cryptography
- This article first appeared in the October 1998 issue of Monitoring Times
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Covert Comms Archive
- Covert Comms was a monthly column wrote for the ACE newsletter from 1997 to 2002. The column was devoted to numbers stations, unidentified signals, intelligence information, and other related information
[ Hits: 1323 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Using Solar Power and 12 Volt Batteries
- The sun can power your Ham station and a whole lot more
[ Hits: 1764 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links