stations242 links - and 6 categories
- Energy radio station
- Hompepage of the following stations, 295nrg101, 295zf1, 187zf1, 168nrg101, 15nrg101
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Marconi Contest Club
- The Club has the finality to collect all the Contester, mainly in Italy, to be able to exchange info's, operators between the stations, Contesting Tecnique, Tricks and Tips and Logs
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 3224 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Ex-USSR Territories
- Updated list of prefixes and suffixes of ex-USSR radio amateur stations
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- The GOLIST, QSL manager list
- Source for Qsl manager routes. GOList has been helping DXer's like yourself with QSL routes for those elusive DX Stations since 1980.
[ Hits: 1465 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- SM5ARL QSL manager information
- News about addresses for DX-stations and managers
[ Hits: 2867 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- QSL Information Pages QIP for BCL
- QSL Information Pages QIP for BC-DXers -
more than 50000 qsl logs from more than 10000 BC-DX radio stations
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- QSL collection
- World's largest collection of amateur radio and broadcast stations' QSL cards and awards
[ Hits: 2480 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- OE1002419 Kurt Brandstetter
- Page with pictures of my boatanchors and QSL's from Ham Radio, Broadcast and Utility stations. Over 330 DXCC countries. QSL Info Page with a lot of search engines for QSL Info servers. Broadcast and Utility QSL's.
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 253 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- PD1AIQ Jan
- Pages of a amateur station in the Netherlands, with links to project PA6VEN with photo's of the stations
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- Real-Time Internet Radio
- All about live Internet Radio Broadcasting, including links to stations throughout the world and articles on the technologies that make Internet Radio possible.
[ Hits: 1452 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Network
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, maintains a network of beacon stations which operate sequentially on five bands.
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NovaLynx Corporation
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Weather Radio Frequencies
- Weather Radio Frequencies across the U.S.
[ Hits: 1382 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Swedish DX Federation
- Independent non-profit-making federation that try to act as the link between the listeners and the free radio stations
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spy Centre
- All about Spy Numbers Stations, which send coded messages to agents. Includes schedules and frequencies of stations.
[ Hits: 6953 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- HF Beacon tracker
- This Windows program will identify the 18 worldwide NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Stations and display each, as they become active
n just 3 minutes, you will know if a band is really open
[ Hits: 1762 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23392 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30976 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
You can try similar termsall stations am stations ham stations ka stations swl stations tv stations uk stations am radio stations base stations beacon stations contest stations foreign stations french stations lf radio stations number stations
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links