swr directional7 links
- 2m Band Moxon
- Moxon is a rectangle shaped directional antenna, originally designed by Les Moxon G6XN. There are couple of advantages of using this antenna. It is small in size, Easy to mast, Balanced to 50 Ohms, Near 1:1 SWR, Excellent Front to Back (F/B) ratio, Large bandwidth
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Using a Directional Wattmeter to measure VSWR
- These simple instructions will guide you through the operations required to calculate antenna system VSWR: preparation, connecting the wattmeter, taking the readings, calculating VSWR, and disconnecting the wattmeter.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- Arduino SWR and Power Meter
- The circuit is based on two AD8307 log amplifiers, which are connected to the forward and reflected ports on a directional coupler
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- KD1JV Digital SWR / Power Meter
- This small, light weight digital SWR and power meter uses an Atmel AVR Butterfly demo board and a Stockton type directional coupler.
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar terms2 m directional 2.4 directional bi directional bi directional amp bi-directional directional directional 40 directional uhf 20 meter directional ant bi directional antennas building a directional a directional antenna directional antennas directional antennas des directional antennas for
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links