swr meter homebrew7 links
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 6880 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Arduino SWR and Power Meter
- The circuit is based on two AD8307 log amplifiers, which are connected to the forward and reflected ports on a directional coupler
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsswr meter homebrew homebrew 40m homebrew cw homebrew cw qrp ham radio homebrew homebrew tuners 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 6 meter 80 meter inv l ft meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links