swr meter96 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 30 Meter Loop by N9MW
- This antenna is an easy one day construction project. It was made out of common number 12 stranded electrical wire. Read more about SWR reports and home brewing details.
[ Hits: 5238 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 50 MHz Delta Loop
- A delta loop antenna for 6 meters band with SWR diagram , construction plan and some pictures by IZ8EWD in Italian
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1490 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 2463 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 5W SWR Meters
- HF VHF UHF Digital SWR & Power meter manufacturer based in China
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High SWR after AL-811 10 Meter mod
- Are you experiencing very high SWR with the 10M Modification to Ameritron AL-811 amplifier ? This is a good forum topic to fix this problem.
[ Hits: 1801 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Amateur radio accessories dealer based in Wehrheim Germany, offer Antennas, baluns, filters, antenna tuners, dummy loads, swr wattmeters by Palstar
[ Hits: 1257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ID-Elektronik GmbH
- ATV products manufacturer, antennas, ATV transmitters, SWR meters, amplifiers
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 409 Shop
- 409 Shop is an Ham Radio and electronics online shop based on Hong Kong deliver worldwide. Ham Radio transceivers, batteries, swr meters, antennas and other ham radio accessories
[ Hits: 3121 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Arduino Based SWR/PWR Meter
- Homemade SWR PWR Meter based on Arduino
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 6345 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- RF PWR and SWR Meter with Arduino
- This sketch will read RF power and SWR from any SWR bridge, designed to work on VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 6639 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 1571 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Automatic 1.8 - 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 - 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter A project from Il Club Autocostruttori of the Padova ARI club Italy
[ Hits: 3750 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital SWR Power Meter project
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 to 60 MHz Digital SWR/WATTmeter capable of displaying both the SWR and P.E.P.power values, with a bar graph on the second line tracking the instantaneous power.
[ Hits: 3358 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Wifi (V)SWR Meter
- When building antennas for the Wifi band , a need for an easy way to check the antennas arise.
This is a project for a 2.4 GHz band SWR Meter
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- WiFi SWR meter
- An home made SWR meter for 2.4 GHz.
A DIY SWR meter that allow precise measurements and calibration of any WiFi antenna. This is test equipment everyone who build wifi antennas should have in their shack. Article is in french and include some videos.
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Measuring SWR with a Power Meter
- Direct measurement SWR (ratio of forward and reflected power) using in-line power meters is a common method used today for routine VSWR measurements
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp 10 meter sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links