swr wattmeter10 links
- Using a Directional Wattmeter to measure VSWR
- These simple instructions will guide you through the operations required to calculate antenna system VSWR: preparation, connecting the wattmeter, taking the readings, calculating VSWR, and disconnecting the wattmeter.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- MFJ Enterprises
- MFJ manufacturer of ham radio antenna products, antenna tuners, antenna analyzers, morse code & CW, SWR wattmeters, antenna accessories , power supplies, audio filters, TVI filters, baluns, coax switches and more
[ Hits: 42945 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Digital Vector Wattmeters, Dummy loads, software defined panadapter systems, SteppIR Tuning Relay, Digital SWR meters, LP-Pan Pan Adapter IQ Decoder for SDR based panadapter system
[ Hits: 1124 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Wavenode SWR and RF wattmeter
- The WN-1 is a precision RF Watt, SWR, and DC Meter to digitally monitor your amateur radio and emergency communications stations.
[ Hits: 3486 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- Amateur radio accessories dealer based in Wehrheim Germany, offer Antennas, baluns, filters, antenna tuners, dummy loads, swr wattmeters by Palstar
[ Hits: 1312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 6751 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Very simple wattmet
- A very simple QRP wattmeter project by SP5DDJ based on schematic of SWR meter developed and published by JA6HIC
[ Hits: 3524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Converting ZetaGi HP201 for ham bands
- Conversion of Zetagi HP201 SWR wattmeter for HF Amateur Bands by G8ODE
[ Hits: 1465 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Automatic 1.8 - 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 - 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter A project from Il Club Autocostruttori of the Padova ARI club Italy
[ Hits: 3955 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Digital SWR Power Meter project
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 to 60 MHz Digital SWR/WATTmeter capable of displaying both the SWR and P.E.P.power values, with a bar graph on the second line tracking the instantaneous power.
[ Hits: 3491 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]