t antenna4530 links - and 168 categories
- Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
[ Hits: 2146 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- HF Copper Loop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
[ Hits: 24310 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Build A Magnetic Loop
- Documents and schema on how to build a Magnetic Loop Antenna fo 80/30 mtrs
[ Hits: 28155 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- 6dB colinear VHF antenna
- Building details of a VHF colinear antenna with 6 db gain
[ Hits: 58590 | Votes: 85 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix Antennas
- The purpose of this page is to provide information and links about Quadrifilar Helix Antennas. It's the best antenna to use for APT satellite reception
[ Hits: 5297 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- 2.4G Antenna
- Pictures of 2.4 Ghz antennas, JN1GKZ S-band homemade antennas
[ Hits: 11213 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Satellite tracking antenna
- A rugged motorized satellite antenna tracking system for construction by the home handyman
[ Hits: 31445 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Antennas : theory and designs
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles all you need to know about antennas, their design and performance, for both amateurs and SWL
[ Hits: 9054 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.27 ]
- Delboy's PMR446 Radio
- Pages relate to all things PMR446, Antenna, Modifications, DX, Long Distance Contacts, Users List, Reviews
[ Hits: 2363 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Grumpy's Communications
- Dealer for Charles Gizmotchy Beam Antennas
[ Hits: 1185 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DPD Productions
- Home of the TrainTenna and MilTenna. Uniquely designed antennas for Transmit or Receive Only, Indoors and Outdoors, Railroad, Aviation, Military, Ham, MURS, GMRS, and other services.
[ Hits: 3483 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Adventures in GPS antenna construction
- Adventures in amplified GPS antenna construction; an experiment
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to wind a choke
- How to build and properly wound an efficient RF choke to protect antenna controller in mobile setups
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Masts & Mounts
- Online shop for Rotators, masts, wall mounts, chimney mounts, tripods.
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K1CRA Radio Store
- Unique and Hard-to-Find accessories for Amateur Radio. Featuring Plasti Dip products, DK9SQ Masts, Wire Antennas, AEA Antenna Analyzers and RF Connectors too!
[ Hits: 2215 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- Funktechnik Grenz
- Online shop for ham radio equipment. Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom, Alinco, Diamond, Power supplies, Antennas, Rotators with world-wide shipping.
[ Hits: 5343 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- YagiCAD - Antenna modelling examples
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 10430 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- SuperNEC antenna simulation
- Hybrid Method of Moment (MoM) and Geometric Theory of Diffraction (GTD) program. Matlab based GUI interface. Genetic optimizer included. Windows/Linux versions.
[ Hits: 8308 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.16 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna wif antenna sdr antenna g7 antenna a3s antenna dx antenna 40m antenna dx 40m rv antenna 70 mhz antenna hf antenna 2m antenna 144 mhz antenna antenna for frs
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links