t match 2m8 links
- VHF Yagi Antenna with Gamma Match
- An interesting article on building a 4 elements yagi antenna with gamma match for the 2 meter band. This article include two videos demonstrating assembling procedure by KG0ZZ
[ Hits: 1764 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- 50MHz-Yagis by DK7ZB
- 50MHz-Yagis with a new match, all lengths from 0.6-12m
[ Hits: 5919 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- 30 el 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 30 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi over 44dB F/B and almost 21dBi forward gain. Easy build, no match required.
[ Hits: 1727 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 25955 | Votes: 223 | Rating: 8.27 ]
- Homebrew Monster Xmatch
- Home made Xmatch by Jozef Hand-Boniakowski WB2MIC
[ Hits: 2320 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- S-MATCH Universal ATU
- PA0FRI's "S-MATCH ATU" published in RSGB's RadCom March 2003). The Balanced Universal ATU Photographs of ZL2ML's S-Match were added.
[ Hits: 5189 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1775 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- DK7ZB Yagi Homebrewing
- Yagis for homemade with a new match-system, for 6m, 4m, 2m, 70cm and Shortwave
[ Hits: 19594 | Votes: 535 | Rating: 7.67 ]
You can try similar termsa t-match atu a t match atu hf z match j match l match atu match all match hf pi match pi match atu q match qrp z match s-match t match t match 2m t match atu
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links