t matching72 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 15M
- 21 mhz half wave GP Antenna
- 21 mhz half wave ant -very low radiation angle - full size and light weight- all coax matching system - decoupling care to prevent low angle radiation degrade
[ Hits: 2690 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.4 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32957 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 9995 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5478 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29859 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 26121 | Votes: 230 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3233 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 - 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5943 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- Quad or Loop antenna
- Information about quad and loop antennas, matching tips, differences on polarization and impedence by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Omega and Gama Matching
- Article about omega and gamma matching, related to bandwidth, loss and component failures, heating and power ratings
[ Hits: 3076 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- A Multi-type "one-box" Antenna Tuner
- This antenna tuner is a multi-type matching system in the same box, which includes L - Pi and T networks.
[ Hits: 7281 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required for this multiband antenna
[ Hits: 37235 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3730 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Logbook of the World - LoTW
- ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) system is a repository of log records submitted by users from around the world. When both participants in a QSO submit matching QSO records to LoTW, the result is a QSL that can be used for ARRL award credit.
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- G3TSO Mobile Antenna Page
- Some useful information for tuning mobile antennas gained the hard way. A collection of useful tips and hints on adjusting and matching a mobile antenna and methods of feeding a mobile antenna
[ Hits: 53 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4592 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.7 ]
- R7 Vertical Maintenance and Repair
- How repair the traps, and then homebrew the rest of the antenna, including the matching box
[ Hits: 4415 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4987 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links